Devin Smith

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I know y'all will say we're good at wr I'm not entirely sure. We have some good options yes but the wr Corp is far from 100 percent.

That being said I also see Rams interview Devin Smith at the Senior Bowl. Now as an ohio state fan I may be impartial but if we trade down from 10 I'd love to get this kid. He's plays like a hybrid speed of givins body of Britt and hands of Stedman. We need a player at the wr position with his size and willingness to go up and get the ball

This is highschool tape

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I read that after the playoffs that Devin Smiths stock will sky rocket. I am not sure where you feel he will be picked but I thought he kind of disappeared at times. Was that because he had a running QB or because he struggles to get open?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I read that after the playoffs that Devin Smiths stock will sky rocket. I am not sure where you feel he will be picked but I thought he kind of disappeared at times. Was that because he had a running QB or because he struggles to get open?
His qbs either tossed it or bailed I've never really seen him struggle to get open

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
His qbs either tossed it or bailed I've never really seen him struggle to get open

It can be very difficult to tell on TV with limited field view and a running QB to boot. I was quite surprised as the mention of him possibly being a first round pick.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I love the kid and the game is not too big for him, but I do think he's going to be like Cliff Branch (I know that's tough for some of you) used to be...At times you will forget about him, but in the end, he makes the biggest catch of the game.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've been looking at him since the Wisconsin game..Wonder what he'll run? We are never too stacked at wr...I have been looking at Coates as some of you may know...And nothing against Smith, just think the SEC DB's give a wr a better look...And that guy is explosive...but so is Smith...wouldn't mind either as a replacement for Givens...and maybe later TA....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It can be very difficult to tell on TV with limited field view and a running QB to boot. I was quite surprised as the mention of him possibly being a first round pick.
You also have to take into account the system his Qbs are great athletes ok passers. Designed to look quick down field and run if nothings open

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I know y'all will say we're good at wr I'm not entirely sure. We have some good options yes but the wr Corp is far from 100 percent.

That being said I also see Rams interview Devin Smith at the Senior Bowl. Now as an ohio state fan I may be impartial but if we trade down from 10 I'd love to get this kid. He's plays like a hybrid speed of givins body of Britt and hands of Stedman. We need a player at the wr position with his size and willingness to go up and get the ball

As an Ohio St. fan I think you would be very partial. :D