Defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It seemed to me, for the 3rd game in a row, that the corners were in position so that we weren't consistently giving up 6-8 yard pitch and catch plays.

To me, this is the difference in this defense. Sheer pleasure to watch the last three games.

I thought Manning would pick us apart....I know, he missed the TE a lot, but so what all teams where playing pitch and catch with any player they had.

CONGRATS to Gaines, Johnson, Jenkins and Ogletree....what a difference. Does everyone agree with my overly simple analysis?

I don't mind the long td passes once a game, as long as we suffocate underneath, rush the passer like we can and take some calculated risks...finally the "top 5" D we all hoped for.

My underrated hero: Brockers--without him we can't stuff the run. THough I do realize their LG (Broncos) had a positive rating--the only OL for Denver to do that.

Except for Rainey in Tampa and the 2nd half against the Chiefs they have stuff the RB's....and Brockers is a big part of that, along with Langford, and uh that rookie guy, #99. ya, that guy ;)