Davis Webb, Cal QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some do not all do that's a fact.
Some from pro style struggle not all do that's another fact.
Fact is that spread QB don't struggle. "Not good enough" QB struggle. THAT is a fact
Mariota, Newton, RGIII, Flacco, Roethlisberger, all came out of a spread and didn't struggle. Heck Bradford was OROY.
IMO its just lazy to throw a blanket statement out like that

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sold Dieter

Spread guys struggle

Fact

That's not a fact. It's an unsubstantiated opinion. Very much the opposite of a fact.

Here are the current spread starting QBs:
Drew Brees
Andy Dalton
Ben Roethlisberger
Blake Bortles
Sam Bradford
Marcus Mariota
Cam Newton
Joe Flacco
Alex Smith
Tyrod Taylor
Derek Carr
Brock Osweiler
Blaine Gabbert
Case Keenum
Dak Prescott
Jimmy Garoppolo

There's a variety of great QBs, good QBs, solid QBs, and bad QBs there. And here's the shocker, those are 16 of the 32 starting QBs in the NFL.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Stat King in the Air Raid

That is all
That's what I was thinking too...

Spread guys struggle
Air Raid...but I get your point.

This David Webb guy has something...I saw a ball flying out of his hands...Looks pretty athletic...Hell, he looked better than Goff to me...and it was one practice...He's thicker, faster, more athletic...and I think he has a better arm...

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's what I was thinking too...

Air Raid...but I get your point.

This David Webb guy has something...I saw a ball flying out of his hands...Looks pretty athletic...Hell, he looked better than Goff to me...and it was one practice...He's thicker, faster, more athletic...and I think he has a better arm...

Eh I like him obviously but I don't think he's better than Goff. His pump fake is pretty good tho.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Eh I like him obviously but I don't think he's better than Goff. His pump fake is pretty good tho.
Stronger arm...more mobile....bigger frame...potential is a little different.
Bet he has bigger hands too;) If he knows the sun rises in the East.......