Dani interviews Pharoah Cooper

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thanks for posting. This guy is going to be a solid WR for The Rams.He has a lot of power & knows how to run after the catch .

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for posting. This guy is going to be a solid WR for The Rams.He has a lot of power & knows how to run after the catch .
Come on man! Didn't you hear? He was a 4th round pick he can't be any good :)

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I got to see him play a couple times live and a few times on the tube.

He's a hundred percent effort guy.
You won't see anything lazy in his game, from his effort to his attempt to catch it to his route-running.

He's built like a running back and actually can play running back.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I got to see him play a couple times live and a few times on the tube.

He's a hundred percent effort guy.
You won't see anything lazy in his game, from his effort to his attempt to catch it to his route-running.

He's built like a running back and actually can play running back.

He missed that catch in the preseason Goff threw to him & he payed for it !! Injured & messed him up for most of the season trying to play catch up. Got some good Reps late in the season.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If you remember he hurt himself going overboard with his effort.

He also had to mention in the following week that missing that catch had really been bugging him.

Heck of a pass by Goff.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow...now the workouts are different...insinuating better too?

I think Pharoh has a role...in the slot...I hope he's up for it. Reminds me of Crowder from Washington...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get all of the optimism about Cooper...Last year, I watched a guy dropping passes when we needed first downs. Maybe he'll be better, but right now I am a bit deflated about him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wow...now the workouts are different...insinuating better too?

I think Pharoh has a role...in the slot...I hope he's up for it. Reminds me of Crowder from Washington...

The Rock was out dated, Nickolas Cage & Sean Conary .

Like I stated when these 2 extra trainers were hired it was a good thing. The are going to be around 90 players in camp ???

Fisher having the Rock go around To pick players out to Fire was Classless.
How are players going to feel comfortable lifting while looking over your shoulders. Then a player gets cut & brought when a player goes down.It's a main Place of work.

Add this weight room was not put in place last season.The Rams were in Oxnard & UCI bigoted settling in at The Lu !!

At The Lu has a nice old little ring to it !!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nobody needs a restraining order against me with ladies I like. I never even dream about hurting them.

We all know you would never hurt them @jap it's just following them around everywhere that gets you in trouble.
giphy.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I know we are just kidding around, but I could definitely not be a stalker. I never go where I'm not appreciated.

Well, your posts are definately appreciated here!
giphy.gif
e

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Please remind me, when was Tom Brady picked!?!:);)
upload_2017-4-14_14-34-11-png.19243

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2014/nfl-draft-round-round-quarterback-data

This is the point of my Cooper argument people seem to be missing. It is easy to point out the rare occurrence and say what about so and so, he was a good later round pick why cant our guy be that. However, if you look at so and so in the bigger picture of that round and you see how rare that guy is. From 1994-2013 6th Round QBs have a .08% success rate.

Similarly, in the last 10 years 4 out of 58 4th round WRs have been really productive. It would be awesome if Cooper was one of those rare occurrences and I wouldn't completely rule it out, but we should temper expectations when there is .07% success rate over the last 10 years.

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-14_14-34-11.png
    upload_2017-4-14_14-34-11.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 364