Dallas LB Sean Lee doubtful for Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
@BonifayRam - I was disappointed with Countess and his silly mistakes last game. Actually I vote for marqui at strong safety and move Mo to FS like you said above.

Roger that on being Disappointed with Blake on his lack of having his head in the game. I do not like Mo Alexander's play thus far so I have no issues with see more of Marqui Christian @LACHAMP46 in place of Mo. If I were in Wade shoes I would want to shake Mo out of his funk & bench him for awhile.

Back to Blake....late last season BC was our best playing DB (wk #16 & #17) I would give BC another chance & see if he can make up for his brain cloud moment. But I do not want BC utilized in the coverage of the slot. BC has been beat a few times thus far when used in this fashion...keep him cemented in as the high safety.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I would give BC another chance & see if he can make up for his brain cloud moment. But I do not want BC utilized in the coverage of the slot. BC has been beat a few times thus far when used in this fashion...keep him cemented in as the high safety.
There was a play....long run this season....think BC made a poor decision....probably was Washington.

I'd give him another chance....just to see...but he's gotta come up and make some hits...maybe he was nervous...that does make a DB take poor angles.

But I wanna see Marqui on the field...Christian is an impact type..."looking" player....I love guys that fly to the ball and throw their body into players....

Mo's been getting a lot of press...hype...whatever it's called. But he's been a primary reason for some big plays...

Just curious, you don't think Christian can handle FS?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
There was a play....long run this season....think BC made a poor decision....probably was Washington.

I'd give him another chance....just to see...but he's gotta come up and make some hits...maybe he was nervous...that does make a DB take poor angles.

But I wanna see Marqui on the field...Christian is an impact type..."looking" player....I love guys that fly to the ball and throw their body into players....

Mo's been getting a lot of press...hype...whatever it's called. But he's been a primary reason for some big plays...

Just curious, you don't think Christian can handle FS?

Ref. Christian .....MC is much better playing up close to the LOS not the high safety position. Could he play some @ FS ? Sure but he will not be as good. His wrap up is MIA. Needs to fine tune this ASAP. Now MC is also not that good in coverage. If you have BC in @ FS & MC in @ SS the pass defense in trouble. If MC is going to find a future starting post in the NFL it will be where Mo Alexander is playing today.

Sad to say bit both BC & MC both lack coverage skills thus that's why we saw them draft John Johnson last May.