Challenge for Rams: Get to Kirk Cousins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
To me if a guy is going to get rid of the ball that quickly then mix up looks and coverages. Make it harder for him, he is still rather inexperienced, to have a pre snap read. If he has to think about it or go to secondary options that creates him holding the ball.
Stopping Morris is the key though, same as Seattle.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll trade sacks for Int's any day.

Yup. The Ram DBs will gladly allow him to force in throws to avoid the pass rush. A few more completions, but as seen by his history, more turnovers too.

Athos

Legend
I wouldn't mind a historic day from the back end as we register an ungodly amount of picks instead of sacks.

Love to see Quinn bat one to Donald and see him run 80 yards.

jap

Legend
I am looking forward to Jenks challenging for the team lead in TD's again. I wouldn't mind seeing 'Tree getting involved in the scoring either.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I wouldn't mind a historic day from the back end as we register an ungodly amount of picks instead of sacks.

Love to see Quinn bat one to Donald and see him run 80 yards.

For Quinn to run it 80 yards he will have to run sideline to sideline 3 times before heading into the endzone. Skins will be anchored to their own 20.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Skins cut blocked endlessly against the phins to slow them down. Rams need to find a way to counter that. First order of business should be to shut down Morris though. Also worried about our young line. Kerrigan and Hatcher are good pass rushers. Need to be able to handle them.
Our unique, inside pass rush, makes Cousins... low hanging fruit.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hope that if Cousins utilizes a three-foot drop and throws quickly to avoid our pass rush Williams and Fisher are smart enough to play press coverage!