CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread...eating Brownies tonight!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Wow.
Man.. Kyren and a growing Oline really make a difference,

Matt Stafford is still VERY good… some want to throw dirt on him, I have zero idea why.

Defense made a big play in the 4th. DESPERATELY needed, love it.

This team seems to be getting better every game,

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Preston Dennard and Ron Smith skipping---
AD and KT reminded me of that

Attachments

• 2023-12-03_19-32-28.jpg
    2023-12-03_19-32-28.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 46

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

That photo reminds me of Holt & Bruce

Win or lose the thing I like most is watching this group become a team a family and seeing them develop a personality that can only be
cultivated by competing and that is more important than a draft slot.
Irrespective of where this seasons ends up I will take the W's and growth over a draft position.

I love the game ball to AJ he deserved it.

KW & Puka are dawgs and likely are helping to establish this next generation of Rams offense.

The D just battles, short on talent but tough and competitive, they aren't far away.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
JJ turned this game around on a dime! Very clutch pick!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I’ve never been to a game where we lossed. Someone buy me season tickets!!

Let’s go Rams!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Puka is an absolute stud. If CJ Stroud wasn't playing as well as he is, I'd have Puka as a lock for OROY. He's gotta at least be in the conversation, setting rookie records for our team and all.

Great win after letting the Browns hang around until the 4th. Defense stepped up when it needed to and the offense finally got out of their own way. I know a lot of us have been critical of McVay's play calling this year and last but he called a great game today. The league better look out if they fuck around and find out. The Rams in the post season could be dangerous, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
.. Kyren and a growing Oline really make a difference,

Matt Stafford is still VERY good… some want to throw dirt on him, I have zero idea why.

Defense made a big play in the 4th. DESPERATELY needed, love it.

This team seems to be getting better every game,

yeah i agree with all this. but there are a few changes i would like to see like take that empty back field out of the play book, also i don't like that moving the back right up into the line and we need a fullback. not that i am an expert but just somethings i would like to see but still one great game go rams

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm not sure I have ever liked a Rams team more than this one. I know, that's weird.....but is it?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This young team has obviously learned from a lot of their mistakes. You got to hand it to them and their coaches. 3-6, beat up and bruised, now they are in the hunt for real.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Another solid offensive game script for McVay.... back to back weeks. It's actually been a minute since that happened...

We have a solid young team.

Tano

Legend
I thought after the Green Bay game we were done after that putrid performance and Stafford out for possibly a month or so

Stafford is one tough MOFO.

This was a great performance today.

I predicted 7 - 10 before the season started with a chance to win 3 more games or lose 3 more games. I am hoping we get 9 wins at least now. I think we can beat Baltimore if we can keep Jackson in the pocket. I don't think he does as many direct runs anymore. And our offense is showing that we can be tough to stop when McVay sticks with the run and doesn't go pass happy. Today he ran just enough to keep the Browns off balance.

I have also been one of Morris toughest critics since he has a tendency to give up a first series TD or FG and then allows the other team to move down the field before we stop them on other series.

But this game, he had Browns offence dead to rights except for 3 series. He also stopped their run game cold other than those 3 series.

Great game by the defense today.

Puka is a monster. That is all.