CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread...eating Brownies tonight!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Fuckin' A. Tight game, defense faltering, but we make a play and totally shifted the momentum and won it going away. The Kyren TD and the Kobie safety were nice cherries on top.

Plus, we finally avenged the 1950 NFL Championship game ... suck it, Lou Groza!!!

tempests

Hall of Fame
Plus, we finally avenged the 1950 NFL Championship game ... suck it, Lou Groza!!!
Well, yes, but in 1951....:laugh1:

1701651840142.png

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another reminder that the Rams are one of the five youngest teams in the nfl. How could you not love this team?!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Another close one. This game could have gone either way when it was 20-19. I’m happy that the Rams have been on the winning side of these close games, it’s so much better than being on the wrong side like they were earlier this year.

But one thing. No more Michael Hoecht covering tight ends!!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Man so glad this team is surpassing my expectations. Hopefully I can have some more crow, specifically Raven, next week hahahaha