CBS Sports’ Kirwan/Prisco Giants at Rams Preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
CBS Sports’ Pete Prisco and Pat Kirwan preview the NFL Week 16 matchup between the New York Giants and St. Louis Rams. Both Prisco and Kirwan pick the Giants to win.

Watch Rams-Giants Preview

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
A couple of things:
1) Why the freak do I watch Prisco & Kirwan? The next intelligent thing either of them says will be their first! They just piss me off and I feel dumber after watching every skit they do.
2) Who is the bimbo hanging all over Eli's jock in the FFL discussion and why is she giving anyone advice?!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
CBS Sports’ Pete Prisco and Pat Kirwan preview the NFL Week 16 matchup between the New York Giants and St. Louis Rams. Both Prisco and Kirwan pick the Giants to win.

Watch Rams-Giants Preview
I Knew these two_____(Fill in the Blank) Couldn't stay on the Rams Band Wagon for more than one week. They Don't have a Clue, as to what the Rams are capable of!!

Will the St. Louis’ Defense Shut Down Eli Manning?

The FFL crew reviews some Week 16 match ups, including a streaking Eli Manning facing a stingy Rams defense.

Watch Manning vs. Rams D Discussion
Yah! 3 INT's from Eli, that's what I predict too!!