Cant wait til we get like them

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
30-0 Packers over the Raiders and its just half way through the 2nd qtr...just sayin

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I guess the one thing we can take is w/ the Pack scoring points @ will, the Rams only gave up 24...and zero in 3 out of 4 qtrs....

HornIt

UDFA
ljramsfan said:
30-0 Packers over the Raiders and its just half way through the 2nd qtr...just sayin

When the Rams draft a QB like Aaron Rodgers, that wait will get shorter.

HornIt

UDFA
bluecoconuts said:
HornIt said:
libertadrocks said:
HornIt said:
ljramsfan said:

When the Rams draft a QB like Aaron Rodgers, that wait will get shorter.

Youre kidding right?

Not at all. What's there to kid about?

I'll take it you don't like Bradford.

Depends on what you mean by "don't like". If the acknowledgement that he is no Aaron Rodgers means I don't like him, then I guess I don't like him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rodgers spent his first year on the bench, and then came in for one game in 2006 (a year later) and broke his foot en route to a 35-0 loss. Aaron Rodgers wasn't Aaron Rodgers until year 4 of his NFL career. I think we have some time before we can start to draw any comparisons. Unless you wanna say Bradford is the better QB based solely on their first two years in the league.

Honestly, these kinds of comparisons are just flat out dumb. Rodgers and Bradford? Really? In Bradford's second year on a team in a markedly worse situation than that of Green Bay's at the time? Good God people.

HornIt

UDFA
X said:
Rodgers spent his first year on the bench, and then came in for one game in 2006 (a year later) and broke his foot en route to a 35-0 loss. Aaron Rodgers wasn't Aaron Rodgers until year 4 of his NFL career. I think we have some time before we can start to draw any comparisons. Unless you wanna say Bradford is the better QB based solely on their first two years in the league.

Honestly, these kinds of comparisons are just flat out dumb. Rodgers and Bradford? Really? In Bradford's second year on a team in a markedly worse situation than that of Green Bay's at the time? Good God people.

Aaron Rodgers was always Aaron Rodgers. He's better now than he was at Cal, but he was the same guy with the same tools and intangibles who's sharpened them, but he didn't do it by not playing for 3 years. The only reason he didn't play for 3 years is because he sat behind a legend of the game. His first season playing is what matters, and he was excellent and went into another stratosphere the second season he played despite playing behind an O-line that went through 20 something lineup changes and being sacked 50 times. He never did and never will look like or have the kinds of struggles Bradford has had. The great ones don't.

Here's where the comparison doesn't work. 24th pick and 2nd QB picked vs. 1st overall pick.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I hope Bradford can get to play w/ the same group of healthy WRs for 5 straight years.

And a healthy OL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
HornIt said:
The only reason he didn't play for 3 years is because he sat behind a legend of the game. His first season playing is what matters
And there it is. And Bradford sat behind whom after not playing for a year, and coming off of an injury? Walked right into that one, you did.

Here's where the comparison doesn't work. 24th pick and 2nd QB picked vs. 1st overall pick.
Oh, well, you sure got me there. :roll: Yeah. THAT'S why the comparison doesn't work. :roll:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Yeah I hope Bradford can get to play w/ the same group of healthy WRs for 5 straight years.

And a healthy OL.

Haha no joke. The Packers have 5 or 6 receivers that would have possibly beaten out our guys to be the number one WR(Jennings, Nelson, Driver, Jones, Finley, Cobb). They also have a much better OL.

Really our offensive personnel is only better than the Packers at one position, RB.

Im not saying Bradford would be as successful as Rodgers has been this year if he were the Packers QB. Rodgers is playing out of his mind. Bradford, however, would be a top 10 QB tho.