Britt will overtake Quick as #1 this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If Davis had been just slightly more accurate, Britt would have exploded against Dallas. I think Britt is about to have a huge game. The Eagles, who already have a pretty bad pass defense, will key on Quick to their demise.

Britt - 130+ yards and a long TD
Quick - 80 yards

Athos

Legend
If we choose to get Bailey involved underneath in the slot and with a jetsweep or endaround, I think he could explode as well, taking advantage of a big game by Britt or Quick.

I say 100+ yards for Britt and a TD

And about 90 yards combined for Bailey. 70 receiving and 20 coming from runs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Works for me @RamzFanz . I think they will have a hard time containing this offense now that we have started to click. I'm thinking also that the little brush up with Cook could be a good thing going forward. Cook had to be emotional over missing that easy TD catch and right after that AD went to him a few times. I think this has the makings of a monster game by our offense. I hope that in this case if we win the toss, we take the ball first and set them on their heels immediately.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd almost guarantee it because I have dropped Britt on about 5 of my fantasy teams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - Thinking of going all in on Sunday's game. I was saving it for the Whiner game but why wait?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Philly's D is ranked 24th against the pass, and 26th against the run, "We going to have some Fun!:D

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
It's a who do you cover situation. Of course teams tested Quick first. Britt did have a good game, so now you know he can burn you too. So if you're the Eagles, what do you do if they put Bailey in the slot? How do you cover our rush?

It's going to be a fun game to watch, and not for the reasons I expected when I first saw the schedule.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think it has more to do with the defense shading to one or the other. The Rams will throw to the better matchup - as they should.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
BTW - Thinking of going all in on Sunday's game. I was saving it for the Whiner game but why wait?
I being doing the same thing, but it will be so I have MORE money to bet against the 49ers!!:D

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Does anyone else think we have a legitimate top half of the league receiving corps? I mean, Quick is a monster, so is Britt who gets open a lot, those two are huge towers that can do anything, both #1s. Bailey has elite hands and route running and might actually be better than those two, than you got Mr. Clutch Austin Pettis who comes in and makes big plays when we need them. Obviously Tavon Austin is an X-Factor in himself and can break a big play at any moment, you always have to account for him and he brings versatility, and he's still adjusting to the NFL. And Chris Givens is a solid situational deep threat when he's not being focused on, he can get open over the top in a flash if you don't account for him too.

And that's not including Cook, Harkey, Kendricks who are all great in their own right. We have a lot of weapons on this team, legitimate weapons this year, not just potential. Fisher was right to not draft a receiver.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Britt and Quick will each have somewhere between 60-90 yards each. I think neither gets a TD but Zac Stacy does.