Britt Hanging with Edelman--Visiting With Pats?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Kenny Britt ‏@KennyBritt_

Chillin wit da homie @Edelman11 tryin to get that Super Bowl smell on me

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I love Britt because of this last season, but no. Stop right now Kenny.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I liked Britt but I don't want to overpay. If he goes, I think you could get similar production out of Dwayne Bowe who is being released by the Chiefs.

Either way I would like to see a receiver in the first.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm really pretty indifferent about Britt. He got 700 yards...big whoop. This team needs a 1000 yard receiver. You can claim it was the QBs but Britt has never done it once in his career. And there have been receivers to get 1000 yards seasons with crappy QB situations in the NFL.

Britt is a fine complementary player...but we need that 1000+ yard guy. Maybe Quick is that guy but with the injury situation depending on that is dangerous.

I say if Britt comes back, great. If he doesn't, great. In either scenario...I hope the Rams have the offensive line pretty well sewn up so they can take the best player available at number 10...and if thats a WR then I think we'd be pretty well off.

iced

I'm really pretty indifferent about Britt. He got 700 yards...big whoop. This team needs a 1000 yard receiver. You can claim it was the QBs but Britt has never done it once in his career. And there have been receivers to get 1000 yards seasons with crappy QB situations in the NFL.

Britt is a fine complementary player...but we need that 1000+ yard guy. Maybe Quick is that guy but with the injury situation depending on that is dangerous.

I say if Britt comes back, great. If he doesn't, great. In either scenario...I hope the Rams have the offensive line pretty well sewn up so they can take the best player available at number 10...and if thats a WR then I think we'd be pretty well off.

exactly - doesn't matter if he comes back or not, he's not that stud we need. I don't see Britt giving opposing corners fits in this division

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I would read into this. Been hearing from Patriot beat writers that the Patriots are interested in Britt. That being said, there are a couple of receivers they have been talking about.

Reggie Wayne, Brian Hartline and Kenny Britt.

New England is stuck with Amendola, Edelman is not going anywhere, they are very happy with LaFell and just drafted Dobson and signed old friend Brandon Gibson. There is not a lot of room there but based on what I have heard locally they will go after Hartline or Britt.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

To be fair, how many times did he get wide open and the QB missed him terribly? He should have had two or three huge TD bombs that didn't happen because the QB play was so shit. I remember I think two in one game that Hill missed on him deep when he was wide open.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I would read into this. Been hearing from Patriot beat writers that the Patriots are interested in Britt. That being said, there are a couple of receivers they have been talking about.

Reggie Wayne, Brian Hartline and Kenny Britt.

New England is stuck with Amendola, Edelman is not going anywhere, they are very happy with LaFell and just drafted Dobson and signed old friend Brandon Gibson. There is not a lot of room there but based on what I have heard locally they will go after Hartline or Britt.
Didn't Hartline already sign for the Browns?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That said, Dwayne Bowe???

Um yeah!

He's a year from 15 TDs

Guy can ball, he only suffered from Andy Reid-itis