Brady removes NFL decal from his helmet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

New England Patriotsquarterback Tom Brady played the preseason without an NFL logo decal on his helmet as he gets set to serve a four-game suspension stemming from the Deflategate scandal.

Michael Hurley of CBS Boston showcased a series of pictures showing Brady's helmet without the NFL sticker despite its presence on other Patriots helmets. The quarterback also had the logo on his helmet last season.

John Breech of CBSSports.com also highlighted the possible silent protest.

In July, Brady confirmed he was ending his legal bid to get his suspension overturned by the court system with a statement on his official Facebook page.

I'm very grateful for the overwhelming support I've received from Mr. Kraft, the Kraft family, Coach Belichick, my coaches and teammates, the NFLPA, my agents, my loving family and most of all, our fans. It has been a challenging 18 months and I have made the difficult decision to no longer proceed with the legal process. I'm going to work hard to be the best player I can be for the New England Patriots and I look forward to having the opportunity to return to the field this fall.

The 39-year-old four-time Super Bowl champion missed the team's first two preseason games due to a death in the family and a scissors accident. He returned to play the final two contests, throwing a total of 35 passes against the Carolina Panthers and New York Giants.

League spokesman Brian McCarthy previously told Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk players weren't allowed to remove the American flag decal from their helmet in response to a question about Kaepernick's ongoing protest. The NFL logo likely falls into the same category.

The CBS report suggested Brady could be fined for a uniform violation. The NFL Operations chart shows the first offense would be $6,076 and a second offense costs $12,154.

Brady is scheduled to return from his suspension Oct. 9 when the Patriots take on the Cleveland Browns.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Add to his suspension. That move is directly connected to the deflate gate incident. It is the same as spitting on Goodell once the suspension was levied. If he removes the logo then he does not support the league, that he plays for.

If I showed that I didn't support my old employer, by not wearing the shirt with the logo, then I would have been fired. And they only gave me three shirts for a 5 day work week. It was in the contract that I signed as a reason for dismissal. I had a state job at the time btw.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

New England Patriotsquarterback Tom Brady played the preseason without an NFL logo decal on his helmet as he gets set to serve a four-game suspension stemming from the Deflategate scandal.

Michael Hurley of CBS Boston showcased a series of pictures showing Brady's helmet without the NFL sticker despite its presence on other Patriots helmets. The quarterback also had the logo on his helmet last season.

John Breech of CBSSports.com also highlighted the possible silent protest.

In July, Brady confirmed he was ending his legal bid to get his suspension overturned by the court system with a statement on his official Facebook page.

I'm very grateful for the overwhelming support I've received from Mr. Kraft, the Kraft family, Coach Belichick, my coaches and teammates, the NFLPA, my agents, my loving family and most of all, our fans. It has been a challenging 18 months and I have made the difficult decision to no longer proceed with the legal process. I'm going to work hard to be the best player I can be for the New England Patriots and I look forward to having the opportunity to return to the field this fall.

The 39-year-old four-time Super Bowl champion missed the team's first two preseason games due to a death in the family and a scissors accident. He returned to play the final two contests, throwing a total of 35 passes against the Carolina Panthers and New York Giants.

League spokesman Brian McCarthy previously told Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk players weren't allowed to remove the American flag decal from their helmet in response to a question about Kaepernick's ongoing protest. The NFL logo likely falls into the same category.

The CBS report suggested Brady could be fined for a uniform violation. The NFL Operations chart shows the first offense would be $6,076 and a second offense costs $12,154.

Brady is scheduled to return from his suspension Oct. 9 when the Patriots take on the Cleveland Browns.
What a Baby!! POH!
5bwQWJj.gif

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.komando.com/happening-now/371485/tom-bradys-new-haircut-has-internet-tied-up-in-knots/all

Tom Brady's new haircut sets record laughs online
By Meredith Cunningham, Komando.com

What can I say? The internet loves Tom Brady's haircuts. He's had buzz cuts and he's had long hair. People have even questioned his choice of footwear after he became a model for Uggs.

But now he's really done it. Forget the fact that Brady is a four-time Super Bowl champion with the New England Patriots. Forget the fact that he's got a four-game suspension for his involvement with "Deflategate." Forget the fact that he's married to supermodel Gisele BĂĽndchen.

All the internet cares about is his new haircut. And Twitter didn't cut it short on the jokes at all. Brady was compared to Matt Damon and Megyn Kelly, "Saved by the Bell" star Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Jonathan Taylor Thomas from "Home Improvement" and well, the list goes on.

Scroll down to see a collection of the best jokes about Tom Brady's hair on Twitter.

THE HAIRCUT

CrHoXOFXEAARgIY.jpg

CrL2Uh-WAAA3a_K.jpg

Cq-L0RcWIAA8xVl.jpg

CrJoaZXXgAAGLR1.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CrHoXOFXEAARgIY.jpg

Oh my Lord. Is that real?

WTF?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-internet-just-absolutely-slaughtered-tom-bradys-new-haircut/

It looks like he is hiding one of those deflated footballs on his head.
----------
He looks like a 12 year old kid who just got grounded for 4 weeks.
---------
Gary Busey .

images

-----------
Sally Kohn

Fullscreen%2Bcapture%2B2162015%2B75308%2BPM.bmp

---------
Gordon Bombay

latest

-------------
Yes, I'm jealous damn it because I don't have enough hair to rock that kind of hairdo. Add a beard and this is how I look...

giphy.gif

Plus I'm not married to a super model and have a net worth of $180 million. Tom Brady probably doesn't give a damn what the internet thinks of him. He's a jerk anyway. :banghead: