Boys, I need help!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I called DirecTV and explained situation and they said I can do off the yard pole and that technically by law THAT can't be denied. My biggest worry is providing landlord alternative and him flipping out. I want to go to condo association but I don't want to pee pee off landlord. And what if they won't allow the pole??
You're giving him money and you don't wanna piss HIM off?

Here's my advice. Fuck him.

If you have the law on your side, and he balks at that, then have a lawyer send him a letter outlining the law with a little warning about infringement of rights and litigation. All you gotta say these days is "I'll sue you" and the fight goes right out of people. You're only 24, sure, but you better get used to imposing your will on people who wanna fight you even though you know you're right and they're wrong. It's gonna happen a lot, so take care of b'ness.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Do you get gamepass over in the US? Every game in HD, etc

You cant use Gamepass in the US unless you use a vpn. Wouldnt make much sense to have a deal with DirectTV and then sell your own package cheaper.