Bobby Wagner Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Wow $11M for one year is way too steep. I never got the big interest in Wagner thinking he would be a 2 down player at most. All this talk got me thinking the Rams really want him and would play him more. The Rams could sign Gilmore or Clowney for 2-3 years with a lower cap hit. I don't think they would go more years for Wagner.

How about $4M with incentives on PT.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The article about NFC West free agency grades from CBS claims that the Rams currently only have 8.8 million under the cap.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
First-off, we don't know if Wagner is seeking one-year/$11M.

Second, the Rams (and other teams) can put $10-$12M in Wagner's bank account in 2022 but that would require a contract for more than one year, and/or voidable years to allow for a more reasonable cap-hit to the team.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The Rams should sign DE-Linebacker Jerry Hughes --he's 33 but solid.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just how much is OBJ asking for? Anybody know?

Hard to tell if he’s being unrealistic without knowing what his demands are.
I dont think any team is in a rush to sign OBJ, he just had surgery a month ago. He likely isnt signed until after the draft so any team that signs him doesnt have to worry about his signing affecting the comp pick formula.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Over 600 posts of a former Seahag player who isn’t Russell Wilson? I thought this was RAMS on Demand?!

:p ;)

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Over 600 posts of a former Seahag player who isn’t Russell Wilson? I thought this was RAMS on Demand?!

:p ;)
Well, it may or may not count depending on if he signs, but starting off at 600 plus posts prior to becoming a Ram isn't too shabby lol

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Long story short,

I'm going to be absolutely thrilled if we sign him, and absolutely bummed if we don't.

Hope we find out sooner than later so the Rams can move on.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Started 16 gms in 2021 had only 2 sacks & 8 solo tackles & 2 forced fumbles.
But he gets pressure on the qb. Pff has him as a top 10 edge over last 3 years. Not my first choice but he could do some damage next to AD and across Floyd. For maybe 6 mil, I'm not sure there's a better option available and we need to add someone at that position.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
But he gets pressure on the qb. Pff has him as a top 10 edge over last 3 years. Not my first choice but he could do some damage next to AD and across Floyd. For maybe 6 mil, I'm not sure there's a better option available and we need to add someone at that position.
I prefer this LB'er who in 2021 had 5 sacks 66 tackles 42 solo 2 INT's & one forced Fumble

If not him then maybe a LA hometown boy who would have to give home town cut....

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Jourdan stuff today very interesting. Rams working on other contracts

-Kupp and who knows who else.
-AD is close or very productive
- They actually are extremely sincere about Obj and want a multi year deal with a discount for the obvious injury for the 1st year.
- Wagner has his offer he is weighing his options balls in his court.

The most interesting one though was:

- Rams working/exploring on adding to their team goes way beyond free agents?????

I'm paraphrasing best I can but that last one would seem something brewing when contracts are all set up. That one has be a bit giddy.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
- Rams working/exploring on adding to their team goes way beyond free agents?????

I'm paraphrasing best I can but that last one would seem something brewing when contracts are all set up. That one has be a bit giddy.
Damn you!

Now you have me fantasizing. Usually I only fantasize on the Boobie and Booty threads.

How about Jaguars' edge-rusher Josh Allen?!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Damn you!

Now you have me fantasizing. Usually I only fantasize on the Boobie and Booty threads.

How about Jaguars' edge-rusher Josh Allen?!

Lmfao hey man don't kill the messenger!!! The only thing that seems to help is that it seems they have some sort of plan set. Also as far as free agents Snead keeps repeating he won't let comp picks stop them from signing who they want. So I'm so impatient but what can we do lol.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I prefer this LB'er who in 2021 had 5 sacks 66 tackles 42 solo 2 INT's & one forced Fumble

If not him then maybe a LA hometown boy who would have to give home town cut....
Yeah I forgot about van noy

Yeah I forgot about van noy even though I mentioned him earlier. I'd be very happy with him. Not so sure about Barr. I don’t know if it's me not noticing or injuries but he seems to be a non factor in the pass rush

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Started 16 gms in 2021 had only 2 sacks & 8 solo tackles & 2 forced fumbles.
Many believe that Hughes played very well in Buffalo last season. As Von will find out, Hughes had no real help.

The Bills will also find out that Von minus AD is not the same as they saw in the playoffs this season

“We all need a little help from our friends”