Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've watched both seasons and I loved them. Talk about binge watching... I watched Season 2 in one day basically.
I watched season 1 in 1 night.
It’s like a combo of Yellowstone and Black Mirror

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That cabin the wealthy neighbors have is just amazing.
Man, I finished season 2 this morning, what a great show.
Threw me a F-U curveball though, Season 1 had 8 episodes, Season 2 only had 7 so I thought there was going to be 1 more. NOPE

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man, I finished season 2 this morning, what a great show.
Threw me a F-U curveball though, Season 1 had 8 episodes, Season 2 only had 7 so I thought there was going to be 1 more. NOPE

It has such a variety of entertainment value... mystery, sci-fi, drama, suspense, comedy, crime/forensics, and done with some quality actors.

And I got a kick out of the 1st Nation element... especially the 1800 stuff. That always pulls me in no matter what... but they did a damn great job with it.

The scenery is incredible. I already mentioned the rich neighbors log cabin... my eyes couldn't stop seeing things in that place that are just works of art.

The special effects were damn good too... like when they made the whole mountain disappear and then reappear.

I'm trying to decide if the full grown version of Amy is super hot or not. I'd lean towards yes sometimes and others no. She's still got lots of secrets she's keeping.

Good shit man.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Anyone watching Outer Range?
I tried to. I just couldn’t get into it.
It has such a variety of entertainment value... mystery, sci-fi, drama, suspense, comedy, crime/forensics, and done with some quality actors.

And I got a kick out of the 1st Nation element... especially the 1800 stuff. That always pulls me in no matter what... but they did a damn great job with it.

The scenery is incredible. I already mentioned the rich neighbors log cabin... my eyes couldn't stop seeing things in that place that are just works of art.

The special effects were damn good too... like when they made the whole mountain disappear and then reappear.

I'm trying to decide if the full grown version of Amy is super hot or not. I'd lean towards yes sometimes and others no. She's still got lots of secrets she's keeping.

Good shit man.
Maybe I need to give it another chance. A hole appearing out of nowhere and it being some sort of portal seemed like it needed Dr. Strange or some other Marvel characters in it, to me anyway.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
June and July have some interesting season and series debut's coming up.

The Acolyte, the new Star Wars show June 4th
The Boys season 4 June 13th
House of the Dragon season 2 June 16th
Snowpiercer Season 4 the last season on July 21

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I tried to. I just couldn’t get into it.

Maybe I need to give it another chance. A hole appearing out of nowhere and it being some sort of portal seemed like it needed Dr. Strange or some other Marvel characters in it, to me anyway.
It definitely takes some time to figure out exactly what’s going on.
But well worth it once you do.
IMO, anyway

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The original 1980's Shogun is now streaming on Paramount Plus

I remember my parents watching it when I was a kid , I remember all the hype , I remember everyone talking about , I just don't remember to much of the show it's self ,

I was like , 13 or 14 at the time , and I probably had better things to do.........................lol

I watched the newer version that just came out on HULU , and loved it , so now I plan to go back and watch the original versions , I got a couple other shows to get caught up on first , but it's one our list

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0aHT3hP7I

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SICVgzYnNY

3b90c7efdc869911a9e7b21ac32e0d8a.jpg