Bills will sign Richie Incognito

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He may have thrown some skeletons out of his closet,,, but I bet he still has a Ferrari that he smashed up with a baseball bat in his garage.

fearsomefour

Legend
He may have thrown some skeletons out of his closet,,, but I bet he still has a Ferrari that he smashed up with a baseball bat in his garage.
That was a classic "I am doing fine" move.
So the guy has mental issues, ok, lots of people do.
I hope he has gotten his head a little more together, he is a talented guy when he can keep it together.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Good. I like Richie. I think he was unfairly chastised in Miami.
Not sure if I "like" him or not but I totally agree the "bullying" was way over blown. I read every text in the Wells report and saw nothing more than two friends lobbing insults at one another. While I can see how some would find these barbs distasteful Martin was as involved as Richie.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Not sure if I "like" him or not but I totally agree the "bullying" was way over blown. I read every text in the Wells report and saw nothing more than two friends lobbing insults at one another. While I can see how some would find these barbs distasteful Martin was as involved as Richie.
Anyone that's played HighSchool sports has probably been part of that kind of back n forth with their close friends. I don't think it permanently affected my psychology... or maybe it did? :eek:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...names-richie-incognito-starter-at-left-guard/

Rex Ryan names Richie Incognito starter at left guard
Posted by Josh Alper on August 2, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwmzmzu5nzcwmjvkmtqzzdviy2ziyzlinzi5otayogvl-e1438537225955.jpeg
AP

Richie Incognito was out of the NFL for the entire 2014 season, but he’s on track to be in the starting lineup when the 2015 season gets underway.

Bills coach Rex Ryan said Sunday, via Joe Buscaglia of WKBW, that Incognito is the team’s starter at left guard. Incognito has not played in the NFL since the Dolphins suspended him in November 2013 after allegations of harassment and bullying toward tackleJonathan Martin that became the subject of the NFL’s first Ted Wells report.

He signed with Buffalo in February and declared himself a changed man. He’s done nothing off the field to draw attention since joining the Bills and earned rave reviews from Ryan during offseason work for his work on the field. Incognito was selected to the Pro Bowl with the Dolphins in 2012 and has 102 NFL starts in his career.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...names-richie-incognito-starter-at-left-guard/

Rex Ryan names Richie Incognito starter at left guard
Posted by Josh Alper on August 2, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwmzmzu5nzcwmjvkmtqzzdviy2ziyzlinzi5otayogvl-e1438537225955.jpeg
AP

Richie Incognito was out of the NFL for the entire 2014 season, but he’s on track to be in the starting lineup when the 2015 season gets underway.

Bills coach Rex Ryan said Sunday, via Joe Buscaglia of WKBW, that Incognito is the team’s starter at left guard. Incognito has not played in the NFL since the Dolphins suspended him in November 2013 after allegations of harassment and bullying toward tackleJonathan Martin that became the subject of the NFL’s first Ted Wells report.

He signed with Buffalo in February and declared himself a changed man. He’s done nothing off the field to draw attention since joining the Bills and earned rave reviews from Ryan during offseason work for his work on the field. Incognito was selected to the Pro Bowl with the Dolphins in 2012 and has 102 NFL starts in his career.
Dude's a helluva guard when he's got his mind right. There's no denying that.
But I always found it funny that someone who draws so much attention would have a last name like that.

iced

Dude's a helluva guard when he's got his mind right. There's no denying that.
But I always found it funny that someone who draws so much attention would have a last name like that.

never understood the hype that this guy got - would blow his man right off the line one play, then the next he'd whiff the block or get called for a stupid/unnecessary penalty. the king of inconsistency - and big reason why Bulger was pulverized so much when he was here... so glad he's not on this line right now

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Even though I just posted on this thread, I can't see it on the front page. The only way I know it went through is because it showed up on my alerts after being quoted. An interesting glitch that's happened a few times in the past. I checked this out on both Linux Chromium and Firefox and it's the same. :confused:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Even though I just posted on this thread, I can't see it on the front page. The only way I know it went through is because it showed up on my alerts after being quoted. An interesting glitch that's happened a few times in the past. I checked this out on both Linux Chromium and Firefox and it's the same. :confused:
You sure you're not accidentally clicking one of the 'semi-hidden' links that sort the messages?

Try clicking on this one and see what happens.

DrHC8MH.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You sure you're not accidentally clicking one of the 'semi-hidden' links that sort the messages?

Try clicking on this one and see what happens.

DrHC8MH.jpg

It takes me to messages beginning on Nov. 15, 2011

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
do it twice.

Still not there.

I have two computers connected by a router. The one I post on is a Dell with Linux Mint. The other one, where I usually only do music recording, is an AMD that runs on Windows XP. The glitch is on both of them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Still not there.

I have two computers connected by a router. The one I post on is a Dell with Linux Mint. The other one, where I usually only do music recording, is an AMD that runs on Windows XP. The glitch is on both of them.
latest

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Gremlins, lol. My wife's favorite movie. Thanks for the attempt. (y)