Baseball 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
What about Trevor Rosenthal and Seung Hwan-Oh? Both of them have closer experience and are pretty good bullpen arms. Oh, in particular wants to go to a coast team, and Rosenthal, despite being a Boras client, has some years of arbitration left.

Or, if you feel like Andujar is the only shot you have at third, why not trade Gleyber instead? :p

As a non Yankee fan their bullpen is nasty. I know they have not pitched well of late but they got some nasty arms in that pen.

I have always liked Lynn though. He would be a nice arm for a team that is going for it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What about Trevor Rosenthal and Seung Hwan-Oh? Both of them have closer experience and are pretty good bullpen arms. Oh, in particular wants to go to a coast team, and Rosenthal, despite being a Boras client, has some years of arbitration left.

Or, if you feel like Andujar is the only shot you have at third, why not trade Gleyber instead? :p
Torres had Tommy John and is out for year, and I still wouldn't trade him
I'd move Andjuar for Sonny Gray though

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Torres had Tommy John and is out for year, and I still wouldn't trade him
I'd move Andjuar for Sonny Gray though

Pity. Guess the Cards will have to settle for Giancarlo Stanton then. :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cody Bellinger is he 2nd Dodger since 1970 to hit for the cycle. And he completed the cycle by the 6th inning. Damn this team is en fuego.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cody Bellinger is he 2nd Dodger since 1970 to hit for the cycle. And he completed the cycle by the 6th inning. Damn this team is en fuego.
It sure is fun to watch them these days. Any word on why Kershaw hasn't started since break. Dodgers aren't really covered up here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sure is fun to watch them these days. Any word on why Kershaw hasn't started since break. Dodgers aren't really covered up here.

Giving him a rest. Roberts has actually been doing that often this year. It seems like his pitch count is down per start from the last couple of year. With him starting Sunday they took him out of the ASG and with him not pitching in Miami he'll get a weeks rest before starting the 2nd half. I wouldn't be shocked to see him with as many if not more 7 inning games even if he's cruising than 8 inning or CG's.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yankees working on a huge trade. Getting Todd Frazier, Robertson and Kahlne from the White Sox. Rumored to be giving up Tyler Clippard (addition by subraction?) Blake Rutheford, Ian Clarkin and another yet to be named prospect. Yankee's also taking on all the salaries.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that's the haul for those 3 then Britton should be very cheap for us.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yankees working on a huge trade. Getting Todd Frazier, Robertson and Kahlne from the White Sox. Rumored to be giving up Tyler Clippard (addition by subraction?) Blake Rutheford, Ian Clarkin and another yet to be named prospect. Yankee's also taking on all the salaries.
Its official.
Wow

Memento

Name
Jemma
The Cardinals just traded Marco Gonzales to the Seattle Mariners for Tyler O'Neill, a Canadian outfielder with a ton of raw power. Now we have six prospects in the top 100. Pretty happy with that trade, especially since it pretty much says that we aren't done yet.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Cardinals just traded Marco Gonzales to the Seattle Mariners for Tyler O'Neill, a Canadian outfielder with a ton of raw power. Now we have six prospects in the top 100. Pretty happy with that trade, especially since it pretty much says that we aren't done yet.
Does that mean they are ready to trade Michael Wacha for Miguel Andjuar? Lol

Memento

Name
Jemma
Does that mean they are ready to trade Michael Wacha for Miguel Andjuar? Lol

Hell no. Wacha is a great young pitcher whom we're going to need after Wainwright eventually slows down and Lynn leaves or gets traded (more likely the latter than the former). Wacha and Martinez are a solid one-two punch.

I like Andujar a lot, but not that much. I'd gladly trade Wacha for Gleyber Torres, though. :p

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell no. Wacha is a great young pitcher whom we're going to need after Wainwright eventually slows down and Lynn leaves or gets traded (more likely the latter than the former). Wacha and Martinez are a solid one-two punch.

I like Andujar a lot, but not that much. I'd gladly trade Wacha for Gleyber Torres, though. :p
I love Torres, but I would make that trade in a second.
Wacha is a stud

Memento

Name
Jemma
I love Torres, but I would make that trade in a second.
Wacha is a stud

Done deal.

1B - Piscotty
2B - Wong
SS - Torres
3B - Gyorko
LF - Fowler
CF - Pham
RF - Stanton

SP - Martinez
SP - Wainwright
SP - Leake