Baltimore Burning....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
We need police, yes we do, and there's nothing more honorable than an actual good cop. You're out of your freaking skull if you think there's only a handful of corrupt police working in America though.
-
Maybe I should've been more clear. Media stories over the last few months are completely dwarfed by the good police officers do.

Angry Ram

Here's the CNN guy calling the rioters/looters "uprisers".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"These are not revolutionaries. They're reactionaries."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
mom_635x250_1430235338.jpg
This Woman deserves " Mother of the Year Award" After spotting her Kid rioting, she grabbed him up smacked him around, and dragged his ass home!! "Go Mom!!(y)(y)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Honestly, you get what you vote for. What the hell did everyone expect when you put a race baiter in the white house, then gave that race baiter Sharpton so much air time. Whoever gave that idiot his own show ought to be shot. I'm glad that we are hearing people tell Sharpton not to show up to these things anymore. Seems like people are wising up that he does it for himself only.

It's a sad time we live in. I'm not racist, but I don't hide behind the issue either. The deaths of these black men are glorified by the news establishment, which empowers these groups of rioters to do this shit. I've got a lot of views on this, but I'm going to end my rant right there.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It breaks my heart to see the community out there trying to clean up this morning. I'm sure they aren't happy about the death, but they understand that destroying your own community isn't the way to teach anyone a lesson. While the rioters are sleeping it all off....Just a shame. Something drastic needs to be done. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but something needs to be done quick and in a hurry. This is the type of attitude that spreads like wildfire.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Beyond true

Attachments

• 10985110_859156990812819_4467098147707300189_n.jpg
    10985110_859156990812819_4467098147707300189_n.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 159

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It breaks my heart to see the community out there trying to clean up this morning. I'm sure they aren't happy about the death, but they understand that destroying your own community isn't the way to teach anyone a lesson. While the rioters are sleeping it all off....Just a shame. Something drastic needs to be done. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but something needs to be done quick and in a hurry. This is the type of attitude that spreads like wildfire.

This monster was created by keeping minorities in this endless loop of government assistance along with petty drug charges that do nothing but hinder any progression. I don't know what the prescription to fix this way of thinking is. But, as someone on the first page said, the black community is in need of a leader like Martin Luther King Jr. again.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I wonder how Tavon feels about all this. That's his hometown. I hope he's still in STL.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I swear if I hear these or any other rioters in the past as uprisers it's incorrect and shameful. The people are nothing better the ignorant opportunist nothing more.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm not the brightest man but I know that when African American Men and Women joined together and peacefully stood up for themselves a lot of things changed. If real change is going to happen we're all going to have to rally behind it. It's hard to get people to unite when people are destroying their own city.

I'm not going to copy and paste because it's mostly pictures.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/28/baltimore-protests-peaceful/26510645/

Angry Ram

Seems like the adults and very young (kids) are the only civil ones out there.

The morons look like teenagers and those in their 20s that haven't grown up yet.

What's crazy is the real adults have actually, legitimately been victims of racism, segregation, and violence. These days a guy does a criminal action (running from a cop) and suddenly the cop is in the wrong.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Are you freaking kidding me with this? I had to re-read this to make sure my eyes weren't missing the blue ink. You see, when you decide to make it like that, you automatically make it sound like a race thing. I simply meant the rioters. Black white yellow or red was never even in my mine. Don't make it into that man. That's not right.

Yes, because we all know the comparison you were making between "these people" and the people in Ferguson were the fact that they were rioters. As if someone needed to be informed that there's no way to reason with someone rioting in the first place. The statement read semi racist, and whether that was the full intention or not, I won't stand to hear that shit from anyone on here without responding.

This is what happens when you oppress a race for every single second they've existed in your country. This is what happens when the officials you put in place to enforce the laws of that country target that race for literately everything.

You reap what you sow. This country had a race in chains less than 150 years ago, and it's not like everything was even right when it stopped either.

Now is the time I get a bunch of middle aged predominantly white men telling me about how there's equal opportunity in America from behind their computer ha.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Dude - grab a Snickers. No reason to go off on another member. You MAY have misinterpreted what he meant.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You say your mother was stalked by "a" police officer? I'm sorry to hear that. One officer. One.

I don't have time to discuss this right now, but you're still drastically underestimating the amount of corruption, and shitty law enforcement in America. We can talk about corrupt judges, and government officials after that too. Should be fun. 90% of the time people try to take a position of power in this country, they're not someone that should have it. Then 50% of those people get elected, or hired.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dude - grab a Snickers. No reason to go off on another member. You MAY have misinterpreted what he meant.

Why wouldn't he had just said, "there's no reasoning with rioters" then? Is it because that's a rhetorical question? Hmm... Let's see then. What else do "these people" have in common with the ones in Ferguson?

Sigh.. Anyway. I'm done for now. Have a good evening.