Awesome Tribute Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RambleOn

UDFA
This is one hell of a video. I may be a Gurley man but I'm no girly man. I have to admit that this video put a lump in my throat. Makes you feel proud to be a long term Rams fan.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Wow thanks for sharing RambleOn that was a great video. And yes makes me proud to be a fan of this team.

Go Rams beat the Niners this weekend!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wish I could like this more than once. I swear I saw Night Train, Fears, Crazy Legs, and Waterfield in there as well. Deacon, Merlin, Youngblood. The GSOT. The great linemen of the past protecting Foles. Tavon running with Holt and Bruce. Quinn, Long, Donald, and Brockers looking at the quarterbacks on their hit list.

This brought tears to my eyes. Not gonna lie. We're getting back. For all of the Rams who have come and gone. For the Rams still here. For the Rams that will be here. This is what a dynasty is.

GO! RAMS!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Hell yea baby!! Great video! They should show this on the jumbo tron at the dome on Sunday!

wsaladen

Rookie
Great video.

Attachments

• CHeers.gif
    CHeers.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 124

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great Video! Wonderful memories! Happy to say I Lived through them all!!:D
GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is a beautiful thing! Thank you for posting it!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I could make videos like that too.. if the NFL wasn't so anal about YouTube users editing their content

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I vote this as post of the year and I award you 1000 internetz sir. Well done.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is one hell of a video. I may be a Gurley man but I'm no girly man. I have to admit that this video put a lump in my throat. Makes you feel proud to be a long term Rams fan.

I can't see it

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for this video.....The history washed over me..just amazing

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol I can finally see it.. what a video. Just goosebumps

WvuIN02

Starter
Wow. Awesome. And kind of sad when I look at how the Rams have had SO many legendary players compared to other franchises and not won as many SBs.

No offense to Nick Foles, because Im behind him 100%.... he is what he is....but if this team ever gets a QB like Warner to go along with this roster, chills man....chills. Unlimited ceiling.