anyone see the Akeem Ayers twitter exchange?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fuck it. Nevermind

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I can't get this darned thing to work. Not sure why, probably because it's Monday.

Are you referring to Twitter Fingers @DangeRussWilson and Finished & Started The Season Off With A Win vs Seahawks?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:ROFLMAO:

"Twitter Fingers".

You're my hero, Akeem.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A Seahawks fan mentioned that Wilson had a SB ring on his "Twitter finger" ....

So Ayers responded with a picture giving a big middle finger... with his own SB ring on it!!! Hilarious picture!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
*groan*

eZgzFww.jpg

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

Dude. I can't take Brady's smug face in this. We need to have a joint practice with the Pats and have one of our UDFAs punch him (of course Brady will find a way to end the guy's career, so it will have to be someone without a chance).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dude. I can't take Brady's smug face in this. We need to have a joint practice with the Pats and have one of our UDFAs punch him (of course Brady will find a way to end the guy's career, so it will have to be someone without a chance).
I'll volunteer to be a walk-on.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I can't hardly look at Brady either. Such a phoney.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Better?

f7UnH1S.jpg