Anyone Else Hate...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
These new KFC commercials? I have no idea why but I get slightly offended by these new commercials. Like this guy is making fun of the colonel. I know it seems silly but I just get semi pissed off when I see it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I think you're reading too much into it. I've never been to a KFC that isn't a monument to Harland Sanders. I doubt Sanders would be offended and I doubt his family is upset.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
No way. Those commercials are mildly entertaining.

I can't stand the Wendy's with the red head. They are so bad, even tho she is hot it doesn't cover up the cringe-worthiness.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I went to one of the best design schools in the world, Art Center College of Design in Pasadena and majored in commercial film

The first thing I was taught is that if you don't get violently mad at commercials than we have done our job well - our job was to make commercials something you accept and actually enjoy - which is the opposite of what any sane person should think / i was basically trained in propaganda and mind control

I hate mostly all commercials / but I do appreciate so many for their sheer audacity

Check out this Coke ad that plays off the Holy Trinity with Coke as the savior

(Please note the girls name is Jess ((Jesus)) and the boys name is Chris (( Christ)) and the third player is Mary ..disguised as Maria)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HUzPwIP9BqE

Athos

Legend
I can't stand the Wendy's with the red head. They are so bad, even tho she is hot it doesn't cover up the cringe-worthiness.

This. Also tired of the retarded Hardy's commercials.

The only great brand commercials were Old Spice with Isiah Mustaffa.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's that dude from Saturday Night Live.

Darrell-Hammond.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I went to one of the best design schools in the world, Art Center College of Design in Pasadena and majored in commercial film

The first thing I was taught is that if you don't get violently mad at commercials than we have done our job well - our job was to make commercials something you accept and actually enjoy - which is the opposite of what any sane person should think / i was basically trained in propaganda and mind control

I hate mostly all commercials / but I do appreciate so many for their sheer audacity

Check out this Coke ad that plays off the Holy Trinity with Coke as the savior

(Please note the girls name is Jess ((Jesus)) and the boys name is Chris (( Christ)) and the third player is Mary ..disguised as Maria)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HUzPwIP9BqE[URL='https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HUzPwIP9BqE'][/QUOTE][/URL]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HUzPwIP9BqE[/QUOTE

Having my name on the bottle wont make a Coke taste any better or make it more fun. What a stupid marketing idea. I friends wife had to rush right out and find all of her families names. She is so marketing influenced it is ridiculous. She thinks they are going to be collectors items worth a lot of cash one day.

I never did that whole group/clan thing either. The commercials love to trump that up like it is so fun and cool to walk around with a group of 10+ people, but the reality is that dynamic is never really that fun and doesn't work too well. Personalities clash and groups split up into smaller factions and Joe hates Bill and Sue is jealous of Sandy because she is banging Bobby and in the end the smaller groups end up being more comfortable.

I have been educated my young kids early on about how marketing works. They see a few kids having a blast with a giant blow up ball and they have to have one! When in reality they would play with it for a few minutes before they either tire of it or put a hole in it. Television is so much better without commercials.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I get more annoyed with the commercials that portray men as idiots who can't do the simplest of tasks. Has gotten very old because a lot of commercials are like that. They can't change a diaper, iron a shirt, their wives can't trust them to do anything, etc.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What pisses me off is that they discontinued the grilled wings. Used to get em all the time. Darned low carb diet....

RamzFanz

Damnit
I watch super bowl commercials and that's it. If I can't fast forward, I don't watch, ever. I won't even watch Rams games real time which is why I can't do the chat room.

I've always thought someone needs a commercial that only makes sense in fast forward to create buzz.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If I am forced to see commercials I sit with the Ipad and surf the web or do crossword puzzles during the breaks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I do, but not because I think they're making fun of him, they just weird me out.
This. I don't really care that much about the real Sanders even though I grew up with his commercials. But this guy just has a major creep factor. Everyone I have heard mention the commercials says about the same thing. I really don't get it. Why do a commercial that evokes a response of Ick? The dude is just plain smarmy and I can picture him getting out of his child molester van to film the commercials.