Anybody watching MNF?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He is.
At least in terms of his whole body of work.
Then we have a major problem. Because of a professional coaching staff and front office can't see that a guy like Matt Shaub would be an upgrade, why are they allowed to do the job?

fearsomefour

Legend
Arm action is quicker for sure....
Love that play....see....slide in the pocket, buy time.
Looked like a pocket passer there.
It appears he has grown for sure. Happy for him.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Every QB has his highlights on tape. I don't think we let anything special go in Austin Davis.

I do think he is just as good as Keenum though. Maybe a bit better. So in that sense, it was horrible asset management to give up picks to get Keenum when we already had Davis.

I also think it was beyond unprofessional the way Davis was handled at the end. Was never given anything close to a shot. Never even had a chance to show his stuff. Keenum was handed the backup job. After Davis filled in admirably last season, to not even hold a competition was not only puzzling but pretty disrespectful.

EDIT - Davis just should have been picked with the game on the line. Still miss him? And now he takes a sack... and now 3 and out....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
im upset we kept a perrenial loser like Keenum to get rid of Davis
Seriously? Both Keenum and Davis have been in the league since 2012.

Davis has 12 TDs to 9 ints for 2000 yards
Keenum has 12 TDs to 8 ints for 2300 yards.