Anybody else think the Seahawks take a huge step backwards?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I just don't remember playing a Seahawks team that lacked that fire. I don't remember seeing receivers run wide open all day. Their offensive line sucks. Bear in mind they weren't taking many deep drops and throwing it down the field. They were dinking and dunking, getting the ball out quick, and we still got 6 sacks and a bunch of pressure. I feel like Arizona is the team to compete with for the division. It's probably stupid of me to base everything off one game, but I wasn't terribly impressed with them.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I'll have to wait and see how they play in week too before i judge them taking a step backwards. Good teams bounce back the next week. The Seahawks are a good team now if they stink it up against the Packers a team they have owned the past couple years in the playoffs we could see a step backwards.

I just want the Rams to come out next week and play the Redskins the same way they played Seattle Hard!!!!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It being a free country and all, I'm going to disagree. The Seahawks are still a damn good team. They punished the Rams for every mistake they made by putting points on the board. I am a homer but am also cautious because my beloved Rams have let me down but I do believe the Rams are the better team. Of the teams in the NFC West the only to take a step backward, in my opinion, is the 49ers. I'm not even sure how you fill the holes left by Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, etc.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Similar to assessing the Rams at this point... too early to tell.

But it'd be great if they are on the decline!

RamzFanz

Damnit
They scored 31 points, were winning with less than a minute left, and took it to overtime. I'm not counting them out at all but I'm never telling them that!

Rams at home are their kryptonite.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I don't know. They started slow last year and got beat by us here in STL and still went to the Super Bowl. But they are definitely missing some key pieces. I think the loss of Unger on their OL is huge, as is the loss of Chancellor. If he stays out, I think it's a big deal.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The Rams must follow this win with a dominating win @washington. Then the NFC will take notice the Rams are back.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Honestly,

No. If they do get Kam back their DB's are that much better.

I give our D a lot of credit for the win. They didn't score 31 points on us, we gave them 14 + with turnovers and the punt return. If we don't turn the ball over 3 times the game isn't that close.

That said, they are usually slow starters and as much as I hate them they have a ton of talent.