Another example of why I dont respect Bucky Brooks opinion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Hmmm it's hard to say anything good about Bucky. I really don't think he likes Gurley for some odd reason.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The producer of the show HAD to tell Bucky to take an opposing view....He doesn't even believe Freeman is close to Gurley...Listen to the tone of his voice....defeated..

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bucky's like most media: he will pile on when he thinks a regime is not going to cut it. For whatever reason he doesn't think Fisher can get this offense rolling and it comes across in all his opinions, from Gurley to Goff, the Rams OL, and the receivers even Tavon. He's going to need to see it to start buying it and that's something I can understand.

It makes sense from his perspective to sell the up and coming Falcons (in his mind) and devalue the Rams who have a coach in year 5 of a 5 year record with no winning season as of yet in horns.

That said, here's hoping Fish makes him suck it this season. Gurley staying healthy will ensure that happens, Goff seizing the job and playing well enough to lead this team to the playoffs would be another great development. F you Bucky you prick.