Andrew Whitworth is my Boy!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As disappointed as I am about tonight's performance by the Ones, I can't say how impressed I was watching this old man run after Ingram's AND ALMOST CATCHING HIM near the end zone. Whit has no quit in him.

I might get his jersey.

ViennaMax

Rookie
yeah very impressed about him as well - last week i saw him celebrating the winning touchdown mannion -> reynolds pretty excited - thats not an old man who wants to collect a last big paycheck - thats an pretty amazing football player and leader.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whitworth finishes plays. I hope that becomes infectious.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Said in the game day thread dude has wheels

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Chasing down Ingram was impressive for a man of his size.

Did you guys see on the replay from the field level endzone camera, Ingram turns his head to look over his left shoulder, thinking he's free and clear but wanting to make sure no one is behind him? He see's Whit and starts running a little harder.

Great moment. I only wish Whit could have caught him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Prior to the game, two old fools had a foot race (Keyshawn Johnson and Marcellus Wiley), both of which are only about 5-7 years older than Whit. All three played at the same time as Whit at one point, and I bet he could beat their @ss in foot race right now. Whitworth just had a blocking assignment, where the fumble happened, and then sprinted all the way to the other end zone HARD. Much more than a 40 yard dash...Hell, both of those loudmouth suckers had trouble doing a second 40 yard dash and I think the loudest mouth Keyshawn Johnson, quit in the second race!....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As disappointed as I am about tonight's performance by the Ones, I can't say how impressed I was watching this old man run after Ingram's AND ALMOST CATCHING HIM near the end zone. Whit has no quit in him.

I might get his jersey.
I sure hope the Kids on the Teams noticed this^ and take it to heart, Whitworth is a Football Player they all should try to emulate!! I hope he is with the Rams for many years to come, Like Jackie Slater years!!(y);):D