Aaron Donald has no weaknesses

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
OK,OK - I'm cool with $30M per!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
AD is too good to practice with his teammates. Which kinda rubs me the wrong way as a Ram fan.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
AD is too good to practice with his teammates. Which kinda rubs me the wrong way as a Ram fan.

It's more on the lines of not wanting to risk an injury through conventional means (see OBJ's injury last season)
Can't say I blame him, he deserves to be paid more than Khalil Mack and he's waiting on him to budge before he gets a new deal with us.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah well, his team mates don't want to get injured either, but they have show up and go through the grind. Holding out for more millions when you're already under contract and you already make enough that the next five generations of your family will never have to work rubs me the wrong way. At this point it's just ego and bragging rights. "I'm the best , so I don't have to practice" I'm sure that going over as well in the locker room as it is with some fans, me included. This has been going on for over a year and half. It's a distraction and its not good for the team.

AD's going to have make a decision by Aug 8th. If he stays out longer than that , I want him gone.
Spread that 20+ mil around to the other guys who need to be resigned.

Rant over, Miller time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
e96.jpg

dang

Legend
It would be in Donald’s best interest to join the Rams by August 8th. It would be in Donald’s best interest to be under the contract with the largest amount of guaranteed $$$$ at that point. If either of these things don’t occur then suffice to say that contract negotiations between Donald and the Rams are not going as well as both sides had hoped.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Yeah well, his team mates don't want to get injured either, but they have show up and go through the grind. Holding out for more millions when you're already under contract and you already make enough that the next five generations of your family will never have to work rubs me the wrong way. At this point it's just ego and bragging rights. "I'm the best , so I don't have to practice" I'm sure that going over as well in the locker room as it is with some fans, me included. This has been going on for over a year and half. It's a distraction and its not good for the team.

AD's going to have make a decision by Aug 8th. If he stays out longer than that , I want him gone.
Spread that 20+ mil around to the other guys who need to be resigned.

Rant over, Miller time.

As much as it pains me to agree, I do.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How in the hell is he the #1 defensive player but only 15th? And I don't want to even hear the complaining about him holding out.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think that ragdoll strip sack of Wilson was my favorite play in 2017.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Does he have a weakness for chocolate?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of his sacks were awesome... I liked it when he bear-hugged Cam Newton and drilled him into the ground.