A Pretty Pic From Sunday's Disappointing Loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
If only almosts counted on the scoreboard...

But as it stands, an almost TD left us with almost two wins.
I'm only looking at it in terms of evaluating Davis. If I'm evaluating the team and/or wins, I'm right there with you.

LooNaTik83

Yeah I wouldn't give up on Davis. Dude is learning and learning quite fast. Like someone said above its all about more reps. He can only get better as this season goes. Give the boy a chance.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Yeah I wouldn't give up on Davis. Dude is learning and learning quite fast. Like someone said above its all about more reps. He can only get better as this season goes. Give the boy a chance.

Considering the caliber of defenses we've yet to face, I'm not sure how anybody can feel certain about this.

LooNaTik83

Considering the caliber of defenses we've yet to face, I'm not sure how anybody can feel certain about this.

Higher caliber challenges tend to make someone who is a novice into a seasoned veteran overnight. Why because that's just the way life works. Simple. I feel very certain that these challenges that await, and if Davis is apart of these challenges, we will see a whole different QB with cunning instincts.