A look towards the 2024 NFL Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I've seen a lot of clips of him passing up deeper passes for the 10-15 yard passes

112515-bradford-sam-1200.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This guy says in his interview he's met with the Rams and that he can play all 3 iOL positions. Possible backup? Looks like an UDFA.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to our friends at walterfootball.com Bo Nix has had some kind of meeting with all 32 teams.

1713745342757.png

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

If it does play out that way (or close to it), I would certainly be in favor of the Rams grabbing Mitchell at #19.

Lol, this was how most of the draft conversations started a couple months ago—Mitchell being available and being the pick at #19. I, like most on here, didn’t see him making it that far once the measurables and workouts came into the picture.

I know you referenced walterfootball in your previous post, so two things:
1) Mitchell was their original pick at #19 for the Rams a ways back.
2) have you seen the current mock that site has posted? SMH. They are notorious for good player breakdowns and then drafting as if they haven’t read them! I hope the Rams’ draft looks nothing like the mock they posted about a week ago.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it does play out that way (or close to it), I would certainly be in favor of the Rams grabbing Mitchell at #19.

Lol, this was how most of the draft conversations started a couple months ago—Mitchell being available and being the pick at #19. I, like most on here, didn’t see him making it that far once the measurables and workouts came into the picture.

I know you referenced walterfootball in your previous post, so two things:
1) Mitchell was their original pick at #19 for the Rams a ways back.
2) have you seen the current mock that site has posted? SMH. They are notorious for good player breakdowns and then drafting as if they haven’t read them! I hope the Rams’ draft looks nothing like the mock they posted about a week ago.
Mitchell at 19 would be amazing. I think k thou Latu at 8 would push Turner or Verse down and they both would be great at 19 as well. This first round is so hard to get a pulse on. There could be 6 QB 8 ot/ol and 5 or 6 WR. That's abput 20 players and little defense to be seen. Somebody good on defense could fall to us hopefully an edge or CB the Rams like.

I'm not a fan of WalterFootball. I can appreciate the effort they put in but I don't like their negative takes on the Rams or McSnead. They seem to go out of their way to be discks. Another team will have a hole on a roster spot. If the Rams are in the same position it'll be filled with metaphors and hyperbole. It becomes a gapping chasm that demonstrates the Rams continued mismanagement. This is obviously my own exaggeration but it's not far off.