A day I never thought would happen!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
In September, at Riot Fest which be held in Denver, Glenn Danzig will rejoin with the Misfits(the band he created) 33 years after leaving the band. Now most of you wont care or even know about him maybe, but this is one of the most iconic punk bands ever!! For me, this is like Lennon coming back from the dead for one last show with the Beatles. Danzig is a complete asshole piece of shit, but he was a great singer for the band and started an iconic band in punk history. I have a Misfits tattoo even. Nothing has gotten me this excited in a long time. I saw the misfits back around 2005 in Trier, Germany(oldest city in Germany) and even though it didnt have Danzig or Michael Graves(lead singer for many years from mid 90's to early 2000's) it was still awesome, even got my US license autographed by Doyle(an original member).

One of my favorite bands ever. This is just amazing news to me!!

Here are some of my favorites from them when Danzig was the singer.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In September, at Riot Fest which be held in Denver, Glenn Danzig will rejoin with the Misfits(the band he created) 33 years after leaving the band. Now most of you wont care or even know about him maybe, but this is one of the most iconic punk bands ever!! For me, this is like Lennon coming back from the dead for one last show with the Beatles. Danzig is a complete icehole piece of crap, but he was a great singer for the band and started an iconic band in punk history. I have a Misfits tattoo even. Nothing has gotten me this excited in a long time. I saw the misfits back around 2005 in Trier, Germany(oldest city in Germany) and even though it didnt have Danzig or Michael Graves(lead singer for many years from mid 90's to early 2000's) it was still awesome, even got my US license autographed by Doyle(an original member).

One of my favorite bands ever. This is just amazing news to me!!

Here are some of my favorites from them when Danzig was the singer.

I saw them at the Whiskey A Go Go in Hollywood - they were 2nd billed between some punk band that mainly did Sinatra covers and the Dickies (who I had actually gone to see). Don't remember the year - early '80s anyway.

I liked them, though the Misfits fans were sort of obnoxious - Dickies were good times and fun for punk. Misfits fans were spitting on the opening band, who were weird but enjoyable.

In honor of that night

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw them at the Whiskey A Go Go in Hollywood - they were 2nd billed between some punk band that mainly did Sinatra covers and the Dickies (who I had actually gone to see). Don't remember the year - early '80s anyway.

I liked them, though the Misfits fans were sort of obnoxious - Dickies were good times and fun for punk. Misfits fans were spitting on the opening band, who were weird but enjoyable.

In honor of that night

Wish I had been in your shoes and got to see them lol, even with the dick headed fans.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One other note on this. Me and my group of friend I grew up with and love the bad news are all in our early 30's, so weren't even born yet when he left the band.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Here is Danzig's house on Fountain ave In LA -- took this last year hahahah
Check out how he keeps it looking like a horrorshow on purpose
image.jpg

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I saw the title and was going to come in and congratulate you on coming out of the closet.