5 FA's I'd like to see the Rams take a run at!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think the Rams will pick-up at least 2 FA's this year! Here are my personal Favorites, so far:
* QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick of the Jets { I like him, and his Beard}
* OG - Kelechi Osemele of the Ravens { He's a really good run blocker}
* OC - Stefen Wisnewski of the Jags { I wanted him Last year too}
* DE - Oivier Vernon of the Dolphins { Overlooked because he plays opposite Wake}
* DE - Malik Jackson of the Bronco's { Play on a pretty good "D"}

Any opinion, or thoughts on these guy's!?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I think the Rams will pick-up at least 2 FA's this year! Here are my personal Favorites, so far:

lets just say your first is by far the best! Stop there & the world changes in 2016 with QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick!

(y):yess::party::bow:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I would take a chance on Rod Streater, Coby Fleener, and JPP.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I've been looking at vids of wiesnewski, and I'm not impressed. Not much of an upgrade over
Barnes.

Psycho_X

Legend
I would take a chance on Rod Streater, Coby Fleener, and JPP.

Oh is Fleener a free agent this year? I did not know that, yeah he'd be a good replacement for Cook.

JPP I've been back and forth on but the more I think about it the more I'd like it. Yeah he might have a little trouble tackling someone with that hand in the right, or wrong, situation but his QB pressure ability is unquestioned so just that alone opposite of Quinn with Donald up the middle would be worth it. If I was a team with no quality pass rush already integrated I don't think I'd spend money on JPP like I would in a situation like the Rams.

Edit: got off on a tangent with X post. Per OP, I'd love to have Harvard back he'd definitely be an upgrade over anything we got currently. We don't really need any more guards and I'm not super high on Wiswathisname. Jackson or Vernon would be a decent replacement for Long.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh is Fleener a free agent this year? I did not know that, yeah he'd be a good replacement for Cook.

JPP I've been back and forth on but the more I think about it the more I'd like it. Yeah he might have a little trouble tackling someone with that hand in the right, or wrong, situation but his QB pressure ability is unquestioned so just that alone opposite of Quinn with Donald up the middle would be worth it. If I was a team with no quality pass rush already integrated I don't think I'd spend money on JPP like I would in a situation like the Rams.
Yeah, JPP's hand wrappings are the only issue right now, but I can't believe he'll always have that club on his mitt. I'm sure they'll develop something not only prosthetic for his hand, but also something to wrap it that would give him more range of motion. Plus, his ability to pressure the QB is (IMO) equally as effective as a sack. All he's gotta do is make the QB move out of the pocket and into the waiting arms of Robert Quinn. =D

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah, JPP's hand wrappings are the only issue right now, but I can't believe he'll always have that club on his mitt. I'm sure they'll develop something not only prosthetic for his hand, but also something to wrap it that would give him more range of motion. Plus, his ability to pressure the QB is (IMO) equally as effective as a sack. All he's gotta do is make the QB move out of the pocket and into the waiting arms of Robert Quinn. =D

Aye exactly, I must say now that you got me thinking about it I am kind of enamored with the thought of a healthy JPP and Quinn off the edges with Donald punching up the gut. That'll give me nice dreams for a while.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fleener with Green as secondary TE choice. One of multiple WR options Kearse/Sanu/Jones/etc. Come out of FA with improved TE and WR then draft at least one WR.

QB will be trade (still think Fish will at least go after McCarron) or draft, maybe both.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
In no particular order;
Mark Barron, Rodney McCleod, Trumaine Johnson, Jackrabbit Jenkins and William Hayes. :rolllaugh:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Vernon and Fleener as outside free agents. Johnson, Barron, Hayes, McLeod, and Jenkins as our own.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Re-sign:
Jenkins
T.Johnson
Barron
Barnes
Hayes

Via FA:
WR Anquan Boldin or WR Marvin Jones
TE Dwayne Allen
DE George Selvie

Draft needs:
QB, WR, TE, C, DE, DT, FS

Camp battles:
FS
Lamarcus Joyner, TJ Mac, Cody Davis, Marcus Roberson, (draft pick)

DE
Selvie, Westbrooks, Sims, (draft pick)

QB
Foles, Mannion, Keenum, (draft pick or FA)

WR
Wide open competition

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
* OG - Kelechi Osemele of the Ravens { He's a really good run blocker}
* OC - Stefen Wisnewski of the Jags { I wanted him Last year too}
* DE - Oivier Vernon of the Dolphins { Overlooked because he plays opposite Wake}
* DE - Malik Jackson of the Bronco's { Play on a pretty good "D"}

Any opinion, or thoughts on these guy's!?
I'm coming around on the Ryan Fitzpatrick stop-gap solution.