OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Boy back in my day we didn't wait until April for the draft."

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
You can't see Harbaugh beat-to-the-tune-of-his-own-drum and draft the nasty run blocking mammoth Latham over Alt? I certainly could.

Yes, the opposite is true about Latham. Kiper has also been suggesting that some teams like Latham as the best OT also, for a while now.

These people aren't infoulable and of course neither are we even more so lol. That said I don't think you would find one team even a harbaugh team take Latham over Alt a team could move back but if you took Latham straight up over Alt you better shine those rosemary needs or whatever you believe in and hope it works out because that probably leads to your firing lol. This is coming from someone who loves Latham took him in a lot of drafts etc but Alt is in the same breath as Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison jr

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These people aren't infoulable and of course neither are we even more so lol. That said I don't think you would find one team even a harbaugh team take Latham over Alt a team could move back but if you took Latham straight up over Alt you better shine those rosemary needs or whatever you believe in and hope it works out because that probably leads to your firing lol. This is coming from someone who loves Latham took him in a lot of drafts etc but Alt is in the same breath as Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison jr
Thing is though they could use a RT more than a LT so Latham would make more sense IMO.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Well, if I were a Chargers fan who knows their history with 1st and 2nd round OTs I would scream to stay away from all of them!

Whichever OT the Chargers take in the 1st and 2nd is doomed to IR..... :-(

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just listened to Ross Tucker talk about Alt. The one thing he doesn't like about him is that he doesn't physically dominate his opposition. Doesn't try to kill the guy, lacks aggressiveness. Now, he still said he is very good, more of a technician though, but he wishes he had more of a nasty streak.
As a die hard Irish fan, I have to say that I dont see all the hype with Alt. He's good, worth a 1st round pick and all that, but a franchise guy who you can start day 1? I had much more belief in guys like McGlinchey and Ronnie Stanley coming out. And for me, you hit the nail on the head, I never looked at him as a guy who played with that mean streak

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Thing is though they could use a RT more than a LT so Latham would make more sense IMO.
That's a different argument should you stay at 19 or want to move slightly up. To get alt you need to go way up so it's not the same conversation having said that I'd say Alt is much better that AJ than a potential havenstein replacement.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Well, if I were a Chargers fan who knows their history with 1st and 2nd round OTs I would scream to stay away from all of them!

Whichever OT the Chargers take in the 1st and 2nd is doomed to IR..... :-(
Lolol got to think positive

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I guess we will have to do something we've all been doing and pretty much most of us have been in agreement even when we kicking and screaming but just trust in McSnead!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a different argument should you stay at 19 or want to move slightly up. To get alt you need to go way up so it's not the same conversation having said that I'd say Alt is much better that AJ than a potential havenstein replacement.
I was referring to the Chargers taking Latham sorry if I misread the conversation.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that Dallas' big move at RB is Royce Freeman...Jerrah, Jerrah, Jerrah SMH