2024 MLS Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Interesting moment in time for MLS with Messi and company in Miami and the league possibly opening up some purse strings after this season. I don't think they're gonna go full Saudi League and try to buy anyone and everyone, but I do think MLS is going to rise in coming years. Which, granted, isn't exactly saying much lol. But they're gonna tap South America hard I think and maybe start unearthing more US players for the future.

Hoping this is a good season for Sporting. Those bastards woke up late last year and gave me a nice playoff run, albeit short. But looks like a fantastic rivalry is instantly in place with STL and KC given the way they knocked STL out of the playoffs. Probably gonna catch a match in STL this year if I can't make it to KC which is a further drive for me.

Tomorrow has some good games on tap. LAFC vs Seattle should be fun. :part:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Between the scab refs and the Miami (should be called Fort Lauderdale not Miami) Messis... the league is turning me off fast.

I was considering buying the league pass to watch my Orlando City Lions this year. That's the ONLY way you can watch your hometown team now. But then I watched my Lions play last weekend against the Messis. Keep in mind that Orlando is predicted to be one of the best teams this year. Final score was 5 - 0 Messis.

Trying to play against the Messi/Suarez exhibition tour AND the refs who have clearly been instructed to allow those 2 players to do whatever they want without penalty... it's not worth watching. The game on Saturday was literally like watching a Harlem Globetrotters "game".

Throw in the fact that the league changed the money rules JUST for Miami (NOT for the rest of the league though) so that they could pair those 2 players. Complete and total bullshit... Total disregard for integrity and fairness to the game.

This season is nothing more than an exhibition tour of the Miami Messis and an attempt to bring in as much money from THAT as possible. Fuck marketing the actual sport of soccer.

At least I realized it would be a terrible idea to send any of my money to that bullshit.

I'm losing almost all of the interest that the league was able to create for me previously. Very discouraging and disappointing.