OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
They also are rumored to be huge for Hunter. Paring him with Sweat and all that cap space seems to be their plan. Trade Fields for what you can and go in with a talented D and a rookie QB contract, let somebody else pay Fields.
Bears could get very good, very fast.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears could get very good, very fast.
1-1 Williams
1-9 Odunze/Bowers/Nabers
3-75 There could be several IOL to replace Whitehair or even Center like Frazier. Zak Zinter would be a good guard at that point. Blake Frasier could be a good swing tackle or guard. Also a couple good RB there too.

Yeah with that free agent cap and pick 1 and 9 they have a chance to rebound well.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
1-1 Williams
1-9 Odunze/Bowers/Nabers
3-75 There could be several IOL to replace Whitehair or even Center like Frazier. Zak Zinter would be a good guard at that point. Blake Frasier could be a good swing tackle or guard. Also a couple good RB there too.

Yeah with that free agent cap and pick 1 and 9 they have a chance to rebound well.
They certainly owe the Panthers a thank you card. Imagine how the Panthers owner must feel right now. Could have had Caleb Williams and retained DJ Moore, along with the rest of the draft picks from trade. May go down as one of the worst trades in history (depending on Caleb/Young's play of course)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They certainly owe the Panthers a thank you card. Imagine how the Panthers owner must feel right now. Could have had Caleb Williams and retained DJ Moore, along with the rest of the draft picks from trade. May go down as one of the worst trades in history (depending on Caleb/Young's play of course)
I know it wasn't good but personally not writing off Young yet. Yeah I would have taken Stroud 1st even before last season but I think Young has talent, just hope he gets the coaching to help him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Russell Wilson cut! Ouch! Broncos had to eat some cap there!

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'll throw out an interesting name: Josh Uche. He's an outside linebacker for the Cheatriots, had twelve sacks last year. He's not played all of the games he could, but he can do it all at outside linebacker, so I think he would be an upgrade over Hoecht, and he's only twenty-six.
I'll tell you one thing he can't do, play the run.

WestCoastRam

Legend
My interesting name that won't break the bank, Bryce Huff. Dude was very impactful for the snaps he was in. They only used him situationally as a pass rusher and he did that very well. He'd be a great replacement for Hoecht IMO as he is athletic enough to drop back and do some light covering. Also, is only 25.
And they only used him as a situational pass rusher beeeeeecaaaaaause...

WestCoastRam

Legend
For those that like Uche and Huff, it's cool if you're signing them as situational pass rushers and that's it. But you can't depend on them to play down to down and the run.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I have to admit, I hated this guy as a Seahawk, however I wouldn't mind seeing him wearing horns. This would also give a drafted QB a year or two to develope.

dang

Legend
I have to admit, I hated this guy as a Seahawk, however I wouldn't mind seeing him wearing horns. This would also give a drafted QB a year or two to develope.
You do realize we have Stafford this year and maybe 2 years after that. Wilson is looking to be a starter this year.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
You do realize we have Stafford this year and maybe 2 years after that. Wilson is looking to be a starter this year.
I wonder if a guy like Desmond Ridder wouldn't be a bad back up under McVay? Marginal player thus far, but some liked him coming out. His ceiling just might be of a decent back up, that with a great offense around him, can win a few games for you.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I wonder if a guy like Desmond Ridder wouldn't be a bad back up under McVay? Marginal player thus far, but some liked him coming out. His ceiling just might be of a decent back up, that with a great offense around him, can win a few games for you.
The best you can hope for with a backup QB is to protect a lead. If you get anything more it's gravy. Because if they could come from behind consistently, they wouldn't be a backup.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Russell Wilson cut! Ouch! Broncos had to eat some cap there!
85 Mil over two years! Seems like a franchise killer to me. I hope to never see that kind of dead cap hit for one player with the Rams.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Good vet option for safety?

Screenshot_20240306_124213_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.