2020 Draft; What's on your menu for Rams draft tonight..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm doing some thick cut butterfly pork chops I got from local mom and pop market on the Weber. They looked awesome in display case. I'm not use to doing such lean meat on the grill. I usually go the pork steak and ribs route. I'm thinking I'll sear them good and move to cool side of grill. I'll add butter to them if necessary. I also got some brats there I'll prolly throw on and cook so they're done. Got a few upcoming busy days. They are regular and Italian. I'll put these brats up with the best I have eaten.. Good stuff.

The rest will be really simple.. Red beans in a Cajun gravy/sauce and sauerkraut bought from store but not pasteurized. Been eating a lot of sauerkraut lately as it's low carb and high in probiotics. THat said plenty of Mich Ultra's and Cuervo Gold. Let's hear what ya'll are doing. Peace and cheers.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Damn, Dags, I'm jealous. I never eat brats or ribs at my place; there's no grill. I hope you enjoy those porkchops.

Don't know what's at my house to eat. I'm assuming there's rice, but not sure what else.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Marinated Chicken thighs greek souvlaki, rice, salad. might throw on a steak. Just not sure I can pull myself away from the computer and draft stuff lol

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Marinated Chicken thighs greek souvlaki, rice, salad. might throw on a steak. Just not sure I can pull myself away from the computer and draft stuff lol

That why I'm getting ready to cook right now.. ;)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Friday Night is Pizza & Wing night in our household and I shall indulge as I allow myself Carbs Once a week.

1587762313759.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wife is making a shrimp pasta thing. Sauteed shrooms and shrimp in pasta with an alfredo sauce.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
My wife is making a shrimp pasta thing. Sauteed shrooms and shrimp in pasta with an alfredo sauce.

I'm curious.. How does she prep/wash her shrooms? Heard many theories is all.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Friday Night is Pizza & Wing night in our household and I shall indulge as I allow myself Carbs Once a week.

View attachment 35854

Yep, I usually have a day or 2 per week I allow myself some cards too. I usually bake or crockpot wings, so no carbs there.. I usually do taters for my carb days.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

View attachment 35854
Those are some fantastic looking wings. Fuck. Now I'm hungry.

I'm doing pizza too, of the home made variety. Gonna make too much of it so I can stress eat while I pound alcohol and smoke weed. It's on goddammit! :horns: :D(y)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm doing pizza too, of the home made variety. Gonna make too much of it so I can stress eat while I pound alcohol and smoke weed. It's on goddammit! :horns: :D(y)

I'm willing to partake with you with the exception of the weed....All to hell with it, this pandemic, I'm all in, weed too!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm willing to partake with you with the exception of the weed....All to hell with it, this pandemic, I'm all in, weed too!
Best thing about weed IMO.... Using those hot wings as an example if they were an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10 in taste they instantly become like a 15.

Danger of weed is getting fat. For me at least.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Crockpot carnitas and frijoles. May have a beer and cigar in a bit and follow from my phone.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Those are some fantastic looking wings. Fuck. Now I'm hungry.

Guess I should have added doing weed here too.. lmao Enjoy brother. Cheers!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I'm having salmon. Not sure what the sides are, but at least it's edible?