OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We should have a 3 strikes and you have to play for the Jets or Lions rule.

You may have been joking but I think it’s a good idea. He’s got talent and should pan out with Seattle’s offense. Hopefully he does not make a big impact. He shouldn’t go to a contender. Ditto Antonio Brown

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully these kids mature a little bit and settle down as they get into their mid 20s. Not saying he is immature, just wondering if he just might need a little more experience. Maybe Polite can get better. And as long as he's happy to come back, I'm happy the Rams got him back. I still think he has potential, and it appears they do too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hopefully these kids mature a little bit and settle down as they get into their mid 20s. Not saying he is immature, just wondering if he just might need a little more experience. Maybe Polite can get better. And as long as he's happy to come back, I'm happy the Rams got him back. I still think he has potential, and it appears they do too.

Didn't he have a red flag when drafted? Was it maturity or mental health? I remember ROD members saying he has first round talent.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's a good sign the Rams actually want Polite back on the PS. That means he probably hasn't been a dickhead with the staff or screwed up on team rules. I can't imagine that he's got a lot of rope.

Interested in getting a look at Rivers. I do know we could use him on teams that's for sure so hope he can at least help there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Damn. I actually liked Brown. Thought he was a solid pick. I don't know what happened with him. Hope he gets his head straightened out.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The cadre of young guys coming along may make it easier to let Floyd go.

Hollins and Obo have played well, Lewis when healthy and Patrick and Polite on the periphery.

Hollins def is stepping up.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The cadre of young guys coming along may make it easier to let Floyd go.

Hollins and Obo have played well, Lewis when healthy and Patrick and Polite on the periphery.

Hollins def is stepping up.

I'm not excited about either Polite, nor Patrick at this point. Ebukam has improved lately. Obo and Hollins seem to be above average edge guys. Edge rushers are hard to come by some years. I'd say with the way the interior is playing, as long as they contain they don't always have to get to the QB. So the Rams can get by without a great edge rusher for now. But it would definitely by nice to have one. It would be great luck if Lewis could find a healthy stretch and reach his ceiling.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think losing Floyd is going to suck ass. We're gonna feel that one because it's hard to find guys who can do what he does. He's a huge part of this defensive identity IMO.

Psycho_X

Legend

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Wow, nice. He had a really good bounce back game from the disaster against the Whiners.
I am not real sure on this & I will need to look at this more as the season goes on ER/OLB'erbut Justin Hollins seems to be much better being utilized going up against a well balanced offensive team or a team offense that uses the pass more often than a predominate run-heavy team like the 9ers. He is just better as a pass rusher, in coverage or keeping a mobile QB in the pocket than setting the edge against the run ground attack.

I was thinking that other members might have some thoughts on this fact referencing Hollins.