CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Round 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this thing starts with 3 straight QBs. Then I think Cleveland’s phone starts blowing up.
If that's the case I ignore them and take Barkley or Chubb and do a happy dance until the 2nd round starts

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If that's the case I ignore them and take Barkley or Chubb and do a happy dance until the 2nd round starts

I would pass on both Barkley and Chubb for a boatload of high picks. I would need a high price, but there would certainly be a price that got it done.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hadn’t seen that Raiders rumor. That would be pretty jaw dropping.
Yeah, you trade your best defensive player to move from 10 to 4 to take his successor who's not as good. Sounds like a very Gruden thing to do.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would assume they would trade him for #4 and keep #10, not that it’s really happening either way....

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Yeah, you trade your best defensive player to move from 10 to 4 to take his successor who's not as good. Sounds like a very Gruden thing to do.

But you also save your cap. Chubb May bust, and he may be the best player the league has ever seen. The only certainty is that he will be on a rookie deal. If Mack walks, you get a 3rd round compensatory pick.

I’d pay him, myself.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
Do I have a problem? Took a Vaca day tomorrow. Got home from work today at 2pm dst, made a drink, took a nap and am all fueled up for rib eyes, baked potatoes and Vodka, my dog cuddled up with me in my recliner. 50 minutes to go. So, do I have a problem? Do I need help?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do I have a problem? Took a Vaca day tomorrow. Got home from work today at 2pm dst, made a drink, took a nap and am all fueled up for rib eyes, baked potatoes and Vodka, my dog cuddled up with me in my recliner. 50 minutes to go. So, do I have a problem? Do I need help?
I don’t see that you have any vegetables on the menu, but other than that seems fine to me

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I hope Lamar Jackson goes to a team that doesn't get him killed. Seems like a great kid

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don’t see that you have any vegetables on the menu, but other than that seems fine to me

Potatoes are still vegetables, just because they are buried in butter & sour cream and they are more likely to cause hardening of the arteries and heart attacks rather than any real health benefit, ... there is a lot to be said for dying a few days earlier with a smile and no regrets. jmo

Ants

Starter
Here's a thought for you. The reports are Dorsey knew who he wanted for 6 weeks and told the owner 4 weeks ago then told Hue Jackson 2 days ago. All of a sudden after telling Hue all these rumors come out it's Mayfield. How about Dorsey who wanted to replace Hue told him the wrong guy on purpose. I still say it's Darnold.

Ditto. :cool:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Les Snead, played by Alec Baldwin, points to the written symbols on the chalkboard and speaks to the Brown's GM and Staff
A-B-T.
A-always
B-be
T-trading.
Always be trading!! Always be TRADING!!!
A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, decision, action.
Attention -- do I have your attention?
Interest -- are you interested? I know you are because it's f*ck or walk. You trade or you hit the bricks!
Decision -- have you made your decision for Christ?!!

And action. A-I-D-A; get out there!!

You got the prospects comin' in; you think they came in to get out of the rain? Guy doesn't walk on the lot unless he wants to trade!. Sitting out there waiting to give you their draft positions!!

Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it?