2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2Z8hJmsl.jpg

:shocking:
Yeah, kid had some talent and a lot of hype at the draft last year. I wouldn't be shocked if he's a 2nd or 3rd year wonder for them.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yeah, kid had some talent and a lot of hype at the draft last year. I wouldn't be shocked if he's a 2nd or 3rd year wonder for them.

Haha yep I'm okay with it. Not ideal for this mock though. I'd be willing to trade down to recoup some picks if anyone is interested. Just keep that in mind

Also if someone has a player they want to trade, hit me up. I'm willing to listen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bengals might be willing to trade down a bit in the 1st depending on how the board falls also.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
No seventh round pick for the Lions? Hopefully they get a comp. I'd like to participate the entire draft.

Edit: I checked the list and they won't be getting any comp picks. crappy.

I don't have a 5th round pick :'(

@JackDRams - the best way to pick up more draft picks is to trade ;) BTW: if we get to the 7th with EVERYBODY and IN TIME - I'll be well impressed!!!!

Do we know when the compensatory picks are declared for the whole draft (I know we can't trade comps) just wondering if the Saints are potentially due any!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Denver is projected two 3rds, a 4th and a 7th(all comps).
I might be moving around the board this year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Do we know when the compensatory picks are declared for the whole draft (I know we can't trade comps) just wondering if the Saints are potentially due any!
I'm pretty sure we can trade Comp picks this year!! @Alan, am I correct!!?!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Dolphins cut Branden Albert, Earl Mitchell and Mario Williams. They better fill those holes back up. I can only do so much without a 3rd and a 4th.

Alan

Legend
DaveFan'51 with a good memory:
I'm pretty sure we can trade Comp picks this year!! @Alan am I correct!!?!
I remember us looking into this last year and yes, this is the first year that you can trade comp picks.

NFL owners approved two changes Wednesday that might have an effect on the NFL draft starting in 2017 and free agency in 2016.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/14274468/nfl-owners-ok-compensatory-pick-trading-2017
The owners, who are meeting in Irving, Texas, voted to allow compensatory draft picks to be traded beginning in 2017 and also voted to shorten the "legal tampering window" before free agency from three days to two.

In the past, compensatory picks -- awarded to teams for losing a certain number of free agents -- have not been tradeable.

The "legal tampering window" is a time period for player agents to contact teams about free agents before the official league year begins.

Dialogue between teams and free agents is permitted, but they are prohibited from coming to contractual terms until the market opens.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
By my calculations the Rams should end up with a 2nd, 3rd, two 4ths, a 5th, 6th, & 7th this year.
Yeah that Goff trade looks to have crippled our draft for a decade already.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By my calculations the Rams should end up with a 2nd, 3rd, two 4ths, a 5th, 6th, & 7th this year.
Yeah that Goff trade looks to have crippled our draft for a decade already.
Two 6th's we should be getting one for Fairley also.