2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Da fuck happened to this mock...
200.webp

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Getting off work and headed to Miami in a few. I'll try and check in with y'all in between frozen drinks and bikini gazing.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Who are we waiting for?? I've lot the thread here now - I'd love to get my pick done guys - wish I had 2 in the 3rd still!!! :(

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Getting off work and headed to Miami in a few. I'll try and check in with y'all in between frozen drinks and bikini gazing.

Don't take this the wrong way, ahh, hell, I don't care how you take it...Take me with you!
VsHgj23.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
@Ramrasta has until 1:20pm today. We might want to start nominating picks for hi soon. If Alan is tied up then, we can nominate some players and get a 2nd and 3rd on a player and move on. But I have faith in our boy to come through in time.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
@Ramrasta has until 1:20pm today. We might want to start nominating picks for hi soon. If Alan is tied up then, we can nominate some players and get a 2nd and 3rd on a player and move on. But I have faith in our boy to come through in time.

What team does he rep? I vote Austin Rehkow. Punter, Idaho. The top ranked punter this year.

I feel the first person that needs a community pick, should get a punter every year. Kinda like the first person that passes out at a party, gets dicks drawn on their face.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What team does he rep? I vote Austin Rehkow. Punter, Idaho. The top ranked punter this year.

I feel the first person that needs a community pick, should get a punter every year. Kinda like the first person that passes out at a party, gets dicks drawn on their face.
Hey! It's @Ramrasta, at least give him Zane Gonzalez the Kicker!(y);):D

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Sorry guys, I was at a bachelor party and ... yeah... lost track of time.

Smith-Schuster should be a solid option in the absence of Brandon Marshall. He should bolster the receiving core for when the franchise QB finally arrives.

IMG_2411.JPG

@SierraRam Is on the clock, @PressureD41 is on deck.

Alan

Legend
Ramrasta with excuses:
Sorry guys, I was at a bachelor party and ... yeah... lost track of time.
Don't worry about all the noise you're hearing Ramrasta (I don't), you got your pick in on time which is fine with me. Shit happens.

Pass on my condolences to the groom.:LOL:

Last edited: