2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is the deal with the mentions? I see my name mentioned in the previous post but I received no notification.

Really? No wonder the people haven't been responding haha. They haven't been getting the notifications. I have no idea why it's not working.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm getting notifications.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Really? No wonder the people haven't been responding haha. They haven't been getting the notifications. I have no idea why it's not working.
Well it does seem like some people are responding to them. But I may not be the only one not getting them. Checked my alert preferences and it is set to alert me when someone mentions me. So not sure what is going on.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Maybe we should start grouping each other into time zones now? I'm EST.

Alan

Legend
JackDRams with the final word:
Updated (08FEB17)ROD Mock participants

1. @JackDRams
2. @OldSchool
3. @Mojo Ram
4. @Memento
5. @Tron
6. @den-the-coach
7. @Riverumbbq
8. @T-REX
9. @TheDYVKX
10. @Rams Until I Die
11. @Legatron4
12. @ramsplaya16
13. @Florida_Ram
14. @SierraRam
15. @Ramrasta
16. @UKram
17. @Rambition
18. @Warner4Prez
19. @DaveFan'51
20. @Corbin
21. @RamsFlash80
22. @jsimcox
23. @PressureD41
24. @Gandalf
25. @Boston Ram
26. @Ramhusker
27. @shaunpinney
28. @12intheBox
29. @Merlin
30. @A55VA6
31. @TK42-RAM
32. @Jorgeh0605

Backup: @jrry32 (and possibly @Ramrocket if the situation is resolved).

Players already chosen:
QB:
RB:
WR:
TE:
OC:
OG:
OT:

DT:
DE:
LB:
S:
CB:

OTHER:

ROD Mock dates:
Start: 25MAR17
Stop: 25APR17

Official 2017 NFL Draft: 27 - 29 April.

I didn't get a notification of your tag @JackDRams . I'm not sure what the issue is but obviously it's vital that this problem be fixed before we start. I'm not sure who to ask about fixing this but when in doubt, always call on the Canadians (even if they're only transplanted ones ;)). So, @CGI_Ram ?

I'll be asking which time group you'd like to be in and additionally, which other time zone you can live with if necessary. Those that have already expressed preferences will have to do so again because we might have to go with your second choice. After everyone has responded I will divide the group up in this way:

Each GM will have 12 hours to make their pick. Seems like a long time it's always worked out in the past so I wouldn't worry about it.

Group 1: 0600 - 1200 EST (10 GMs)
Group 2: 1200 - 1800 EST (11 GMs)
Group 3: 1800 - 2400 EST (11 GMs)

We expect everyone to check in a couple of times during their group's time period but but checking in during other periods is encouraged. As usual, the period between 2400 - 0600 will be rest/down time and will not count against your 12 hour time limit to make your pick. You are more than welcome, in fact you're encouraged to make a pick during this time period but any picks made will be considered to have been made at 0600. Even if multiple picks are made they'll all be considered to have been made at 0600 and the next GM on the clock will have until 1800 to make his selection.

As mentioned earlier, if you feel like you might not be available to pick during your slot you can send me a PM with your top three picks (in order of preference) to me and I'll make it for you.

Any late trades made by real NFL GMs during our mock will adjust the selection order appropriately but only if they have been made prior to all the affected picks have been made. Any trades made by ROD GMs will cause me to adjust the selection order accordingly. These actions will only be done by myself. Check my work!!!!!!!!!!

After a GM has made his selection he is expected to alert the the next GM that he's on the clock and alert the GM scheduled to pick after him that he's on deck. Don't worry about figuring out when the next guy has to make his pick as I'll do that. Example:

@Alan is on the clock.
@-X- is on deck.

I'll be listing the players already chosen by position so please don't help me but as with everything in this mock, if you see a mistake please inform me as soon as possible by posting the perceived error in this thread and not by PM. I'd like everyone to see the possible error so they can possible chime in if they know something pertinent (please don't include a "take your meds Al" :LOL:).

Let me know if I've forgotten anything or you have questions.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Group #1 or Group #2 would be fine with me! What ever works Best for you @Alan!!(y);) You know me, I'm easy!!:rolllaugh:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm good for either of the first two groups as well.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Well it does seem like some people are responding to them. But I may not be the only one not getting them. Checked my alert preferences and it is set to alert me when someone mentions me. So not sure what is going on.

Im not getting them either.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Group 1 please. I also haven't gotten any notifications :(

Alan

Legend
Jorgeh0605 jumping in:
I can do Group 2
Are you willing to reluctantly join another group if necessary and if so, which one? As with everyone, every effort will be made to include you in the group you asked for before putting you or another GM in their second choice. I will discuss it with you and any other GM in the same boat before it actually happens.. Possibly resulting a a Hunger Games scenario.:shocking::death:

As of right now you're in Group 2.

Alan

Legend
Tentative group list update:

1. @JackDRams Group 1/Group 2
2. @OldSchool Group 1/Group 2/Group 3
3. @Mojo Ram
4. @Memento
5. @Tron
6. @den-the-coach
7. @Riverumbbq
8. @T-REX Group 1
9. @TheDYVKX
10. @Rams Until I Die
11. @Legatron4
12. @ramsplaya16
13. @Florida_Ram
14. @SierraRam
15. @Ramrasta
16. @UKram
17. @Rambition
18. @Warner4Prez
19. @DaveFan'51 Group 1/Group 2
20. @Corbin
21. @RamsFlash80 Group 3
22. @jsimcox
23. @PressureD41
24. @Gandalf
25. @Boston Ram
26. @Ramhusker
27. @shaunpinney
28. @12intheBox
29. @Merlin
30. @A55VA6
31. @TK42-RAM Group 3
32. @Jorgeh0605 Group 2

Backup: @jrry32 (and possibly @Ramrocket if the situation is resolved).

Group 1: 0600 - 1200 EST (10 GMs)
Group 2: 1200 - 1800 EST (11 GMs)
Group 3
: 1800 - 2400 EST (11 GMs)

Alan

Legend
@T-REX , @TK-42 , @RamsFlash80
Please let me know if you will accept a different group and if so, which.

Everyone please provide a second choice if possible. :help:

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Are you willing to reluctantly join another group if necessary and if so, which one? As with everyone, every effort will be made to include you in the group you asked for before putting you or another GM in their second choice. I will discuss it with you and any other GM in the same boat before it actually happens.. Possibly resulting a a Hunger Games scenario.:shocking::death:

As of right now you're in Group 2.
I could also do Group 3. Group 1 involves me waking up at 3am. No thank you.:sleepz:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I could honestly do any of the three groups haha. I'm usually up around 730 est and in bed around 2400 est