2016 Camp Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
cnwabspvuaesglr.jpg

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
As an FYI, this is what an average Training Camp Day looks like:

7:30a-8:30a = Breakfast/Treatments
8:35a = Defense Meetings / Offense Lift
9:45a = Offense Meetings / Defense Lift
11:00a = Walk-Thru
12:00 = Lunch
2:00p = Special Teams Meeting
3:30p = Practice # 7
6:00p = Dinner
7:00p = Team Meeting
7:30p = Breakdown
11:00p = Curfew

There will be variations, but for the most part that's a typical day at UC-Irvine

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
A small error I noticed on the Open Practice schedule posted at the top:

The Chiefs vs Rams game starts at 6:00pm PDT, not 7:00pm as shown on the schedule.(y)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That's a pretty strict schedule. I had no idea how much time these guys really spend together.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
That's a pretty strict schedule. I had no idea how much time these guys really spend together.

Even more so this year. Normally Training Camp breaks after the 2nd preseason game, this year, due to the Cal Lutheran Facilities not being complete, camp will not break until after the final preseason game against the Vikings. First session at CLU currently scheduled for 9/2. Scheduled days off are 8/4, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21 & 9/3.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm awaiting my Special Ticket to the Saturday Scrimage, Aug. 6th at th Coliseum. Who else is going to be their!!!?!!!:D I want to meet up with as many ROD members as possible!!:mrburnsevil:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm awaiting my Special Ticket to the Saturday Scrimage, Aug. 6th at th Coliseum. Who else is going to be their!!!?!!!:D I want to meet up with as many ROD members as possible!!:mrburnsevil:
Special ticket? I hadnt heard anything about needing tickets, will they be available at the Coliseum on Saturday?

Thanx @DaveFan'51 for helping me pay attention. I now have my special tickets.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Special ticket? I hadnt heard anything about needing tickets, will they be available at the Coliseum on Saturday?
I'm getting the tickets from another ROD member. I don't know if I should mention his Name.
He has to be somewhere with his son. He Told me it was supposed to be a "Fan Appreciation Day".
I think, don't know, he got the tickets because he was ordering season Tickets!
I don't know anything about their availability, Sorry!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm getting the tickets from another ROD member. I don't know if I should mention his Name.
He has to be somewhere with his son. He Told me it was supposed to be a "Fan Appreciation Day".
I think, don't know, he got the tickets because he was ordering season Tickets!
I don't know anything about their availability, Sorry!

NP I went to theRams.com and found a link to get them through ticketmaster, good price too. They are free, and it is advertised as the Rams family day at the Coliseum, if I hadnt seen your post I may have found out when I got there that I was too late to get them.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cry me a river !! Want to go out & see O-Lineman practice. Messed myself up by scheduling some work. Had the whole day. Would of had some real good in site.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
It looks like I am, although I wanted to sell my tix

My daughter is flying in from up North to take me to the game as a "Father's Day" gift. She's a Cowboy's fan though. :thinking::banghead: I blame her mother for that! :fuelfire: