1-0 Baby...No Voice on a Monday Morning how Sweet it is!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Morning Ram Brothers,

First I want to say how awesome it was to meet you all at the Tailgate on Sunday. To Rich's family I hope everyone here at RamsOnDemand did all we could to show repect.

Now to the game my God its been a long time since i've gone to a game that had so many highs and lows and ended in a victory for the Rams. Folks we have a QB!!! Just in case you missed it. I sat in section 113 right behind the Rams bench and after the turnover Nick Foles could see the offense was down he went to each and everyone of them and said "When the defense gets us the ball back, we are going to go win this game" . After that happened all the coaches said "Go Win the Game" and how sweet it was to see him drive us down and tie the game on a big 3rd down with a deep shot to the end zone. Cig's call was not always perfect but he made adjustments and he put everyone of our offensive weapons in a position to do well.

What else can we say about this defense 4th and 1 Brockers and Donald stuffed "BEASTMODE" what a way to win the game. The defense said they wanted to start the season off fast and thats exactly what they did. Man when I say i was like a kid in the candy store OMG i was jumping up and down hi fiving everyone and as of right now i literally have no voice. About to go to the break room and make me some tea.

It was great meeting you all i had a blast hopefully we can get together again for a game!!!

1-0 Rams...tweet that Russell Wilson and Seahawk Fans!!! Here is to a winning season and dare i say it playoffs.

th

th

th

th

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Morning Ram Brothers,

First I want to say how awesome it was to meet you all at the Tailgate on Sunday. To Rich's family I hope everyone here at RamsOnDemand did all we could to show repect.

Now to the game my God its been a long time since i've gone to a game that had so many highs and lows and ended in a victory for the Rams. Folks we have a QB!!! Just in case you missed it. I sat in section 113 right behind the Rams bench and after the turnover Nick Foles could see the offense was down he went to each and everyone of them and said "When the defense gets us the ball back, we are going to go win this game" . After that happened all the coaches said "Go Win the Game" and how sweet it was to see him drive us down and tie the game on a big 3rd down with a deep shot to the end zone. Cig's call was not always perfect but he made adjustments and he put everyone of our offensive weapons in a position to do well.

What else can we say about this defense 4th and 1 Brockers and Donald stuffed "BEASTMODE" what a way to win the game. The defense said they wanted to start the season off fast and thats exactly what they did. Man when I say i was like a kid in the candy store OMG i was jumping up and down hi fiving everyone and as of right now i literally have no voice. About to go to the break room and make me some tea.

It was great meeting you all i had a blast hopefully we can get together again for a game!!!

1-0 Rams...tweet that Russell Wilson and Seahawk Fans!!! Here is to a winning season and dare i say it playoffs.

th

th

th

th

I can't talk today either bro. We we're screaming so loud and long but what a game!
It was great meeting you and all the other ROD family that made it out.
The best trip I've had thus far and a thrilling victory!

V3

Hall of Fame
Consider this my blanket statement to all the fans that were at the game and lost their voices:

Thank you for making the dome a factor.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Consider this my blanket statement to all the fans that were at the game and lost their voices:

Thank you for making the dome a factor.

It was 2/3 full and the loudest game I've heard there since GSOT. The Seahawk fans infested the stadium like locusts but the Rams fans refused to let them get their chants going.