Would you want Colt McCoy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Was thinking about this all week, then Chris Duncan brought it up on 101 today, he's a free agent after this season, he was an amazing college QB, kind of short, but he moves well, not the greatest arm strength, but he has some zip on the ball, very tough, takes a licking and keeps on kicking. You could say he's a poor mans Russel Wilson.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not a poor man's Russell Wilson. He's basically Austin Davis.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gentlemen I want the "Real" McCoy at Quarterback, not Colt!

reggae

Was thinking about this all week, then Chris Duncan brought it up on 101 today, he's a free agent after this season, he was an amazing college QB, kind of short, but he moves well, not the greatest arm strength, but he has some zip on the ball, very tough, takes a licking and keeps on kicking. You could say he's a poor mans Russel Wilson.
Colt McCoy = Austin Davis. Maybe slightly better

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He's not a poor man's Russell Wilson. He's basically Austin Davis.
Closer and without the two years in the Shottenboring system . I think we bank on Sam and he wears a monster brace

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
as a backup maybe. ask this question again after Sunday lol

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He has been around long enough for me to realize he doesn't have the necessary tools to be a solid backup. Not worth it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is the complete breakdown of Colt...

I could watch this 1000 times. :snicker:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Gentlemen I want the "Real" McCoy at Quarterback, not Colt!
bones.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He might be staying on in Wash. as the starter. A team could do worse. As long as he doesn't turn the ball over he would be a decent back up. No Hill, yeah I'd take him as a #2 if he can prove he can have ball security.
It's more up to Hill on what he wants to do and if the Rams want him back and at what cost.

Looking at whats available at QB in FA and the lack of draft QB's ready to play game 1, Hill might get a starting gig somewhere and be paid like a starter.