Watch the US Open Coverage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
TD those are great pics and holy cow those are some pretty damn good seats for sure!!!

I'm not a tennis fan but in those seats I could bear it LOL.

Yeah my sis has asked me to go for years, but I was so busy building that wrestling program and running my business that I just didn't take the time to go.
I'm retired now and she's thinking about it ,so this summer when she said she didn't know how many more years she'd be at it I bit, unfortunately I decided I could only spare 4 days,my mistake ,think I'm gonna tell her to wait one more year and retire after next year and we'll go for the whole damned thing.

Just riding the subway was worth the trip, better than a trip to the zoo.

BTW Les ,if you ever went to the Open you would become a fan, TV doesn't do the sport justice, funny IMO football is better on TV .
If you watch any look for little ear piece radios , American Express was giving those away they were pre tuned to ESPN TV coverage , during one of Nadal's matches the other night the announcers were talking to Warren Sapp in the audience on one he was wearing.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Holy Turducken, Wawrinka beat Murray

I said I thought Murray had to much f -around in him and FWIW THAT'S what bit his ass.But I figured he'd at least get to the semis

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Another great TV night in store ,US Open Mens finals at 5 Eastern and then duh duh duh duuuuuuh, MNF.