Voice of the Rams J.B. Long Talks Rams Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Voice of the Rams: J.B. Long Talks Rams –Audio

ESPNLA Rams Voice J.B. Long is in studio talking about what he saw in Lonzo Ball when he called one of his games at UCLA. What are J.B.’s expectations for the Rams this upcoming season? J.B. talks about the transition of Jarred Goff from being on the bench to taking over as starting QB.

Listen To Long Talk Rams

(Rams Talk Begins at 4:50)

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice piece! Long is definitely Better than Wagoner! I know that's not a high bar to jump, but Long's good and he seems to be on our side! The same could not be said for Wagoner!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice piece! Long is definitely Better than Wagoner! I know that's not a high bar to jump, but Long's good and he seems to be on our side! The same could not be said for Wagoner!
Wagoner was ruined for me in the Rams MOVE debate. He sided with Bernie M.(He told me via twitter that he was Bernie's friend when I pressed him) and seemed destined to lose his job as the Ram's ESPN reporter when the move was announced.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wagoner was ruined for me in the Rams MOVE debate. He sided with Bernie M.(He told me via twitter that he was Bernie's friend when I pressed him) and seemed destined to lose his job as the Ram's ESPN reporter when the move was announced.
I love the fact he's covering the 49ers now! It gives me more reason to hate everything about them!(y);):D