Up the middle?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like I'm confused I could have sworn that almost of the the redskins big run plays was zone stretch to the left side not up the middle. Jl 55 played horribly shit everyone did but a zone stretch to the left is the middle linebackers fault. But not Quinn for not setting the edge or the outside lb for not crashing down or the safety who ran into 2 of his own players. There is a lot of blame to go around so making 1 guy the scape goat just doesn't cut it

RamzFanz

Damnit
Seems like I'm confused I could have sworn that almost of the the redskins big run plays was zone stretch to the left side not up the middle. Jl 55 played horribly crap everyone did but a zone stretch to the left is the middle linebackers fault. But not Quinn for not setting the edge or the outside lb for not crashing down or the safety who ran into 2 of his own players. There is a lot of blame to go around so making 1 guy the scape goat just doesn't cut it

Pretty sure they gouged the middle too.

I don't think the JL observations were intended to excuse other poor play.

To me, the difference is all the other players also made plays.

I don't want to start a player bashing mob and I'm not saying anything other than he had a really bad game. So did our O line and Foles. They need to step it up and they will.

Fisher says so. :sneaky:

No, seriously, they will. I believe in them.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I agree with your observations. I'm sitting out the JL thread like I used to sit out Bradford and those type threads on other boards, before I found this place that was different.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I think they were stretches, but they let Donald penetrate, cut him off, then cut back.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they were stretches, but they let Donald penetrate, cut him off, then cut back.

its called being outcoached. despite all of dan snyder's meddling, the redskins coaching staff outcoached the rams coaching staff. then their players outplayed the rams players. and in the end, not surprisingly, they won.