TRANSCRIPTS: Head Coach Jeff Fisher & RB Steven Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPTS: Head Coach Jeff Fisher & RB Steven Jackson

Press Conference – Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – June 12, 2012

(Opening statement)
“It was a good day. Basically we’re just continuing on with the OTA practice. We just get them for a few more hours during the day. We’re still limited to a walk-thru and a practice but it went well. We got a lot done inside this morning in an hour walk-thru and we got a lot more put in.” possesses

+++++

RB Steven Jackson – Minicamp – June 12, 2012

(On if he thinks he and the team accomplished what they needed to this offseason)
“I believe so. We have a lot of turnover from last season to this season. It’s an entirely new team and new staff. But from what we’ve been able to accomplish from the draft, signing guys in free agency and now OTAs and minicamp, I think we’re moving at a pretty good pace. I think guys are grasping the schemes and we have some talent. I think, we’re actually going to be able to put together a nice team for the upcoming season.”

========

full transcripts: http://www.RamsFans.com