This week's Ref.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Booger, the Tripleshit. Rams get screwed again.
Yep! Before I open this thread, I said a prayer, "Please God anyone but Tripleshit!!" God Hates me!! or he's trying to send me a nasty note on my Birthday! ( Yes today is my B-Day!)

VilleDeal

UDFA
kinda looks like Steve Martin in "the Jerk"... just add "wadd" on the end of that and it describes his refereeing abilities. Not a big fan.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yep! Before I open this thread, I said a prayer, "Please God anyone but Tripleshit!!" God Hates me!! or he's trying to send me a nasty note on my Birthday! ( Yes today is my B-Day!)

Happy birthday, Dave!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just when you think it can't get worse than Boger.....

Maybe the NFL will put the connection together, bad refs on Thursday games and bad ratings. People are tired of incompetence.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
We broke the NFL mirror

2 weeks of shitty officiating

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
You would think the NFL would want to look good on a national braodcast with no other game to take away veiwers. But no, they want to make it look like the league is owned by jim mcmahon and the outcomes are all scripted.