49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Watching them all year, it felt like Aiyuk and Kittle were consistently getting wide open down field. I have a hard seeing how he would have had the same sort of success percentage wise on most other teams.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Thats what I don’t understand about that chart. His catchable percentage was close to Stafford. Unless my eyes are cross.

I watched all that Twitter video too. Yikes. Some good passes but geez.
I’m not getting it either.
I get the Hail Mary, the guy is covered on the sideline, and throwing as the pocket collapses. Every QB finds himself in those situations, but there were guys open and he was able to step into many of those throws.

I think he only hit about three in tight coverage. He missed more than that when the receiver was open.

I’d be curious to see Stafford’s film to compare. They were really that close?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Watching them all year, it felt like Aiyuk and Kittle were consistently getting wide open down field. I have a hard seeing how he would have had the same sort of success percentage wise on most other teams.
Purdy is excellent at buying time in the pocket.He gives the WR’s extra time to get downfield.

He came back from an arm injury early last season & took the Niners His rookie season he took the Super Bowl.

His rookie season he didn’t loss a game.

BTW- Ratboy lost that game.I only suspect he is going to be better with 4 good WR’s.There ready for a holdout from Aiyuk.

You can Diss him all you want,Niner Fans do after that loss.

Last edited:

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Purdy is excellent at buying time in the pocket.He gives the WR’s extra time to get downfield.

He came back from an arm injury early last season & took the Niners His rookie season he took the Super Bowl.

BTW- Ratboy lost that game.I only suspect he is going to be better with 4 good WR’s.There ready for a holdout from Aiyuk.

Put him on a roster with average skill position players and he is not in the MVP conversation...come on now.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.

Purdy throws medicine balls over the middle just like Jimmy. Niners running game allows them to scheme receivers open but in crunch time Purdy hasn’t been nearly accurate enough. Lions win that Title game easily with anything close to competent in their secondary. Purdy was just throwing jump balls up for grabs and should have had 3-4 interceptions in the NFC Championship game. Niners had a great season but struggled against the Packers and the Lions in the playoffs. The collapse in the Super Bowl is going to make it challenging to repeat as NFC Champions and they seemed to have no plan in the offseason and the draft to address their glaring weaknesses in the offensive line. Kittle is another year older and CMC will hit his expiration date soon as Kyle continues to run him into the ground.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Purdy is an incredible processor with great targets and scheme.
He's got a mediocre arm and, imo, is about average-to-poor, once he starts getting really hit.
Imo.. Goff outplayed him in the NFC title game. A huge chunk of Purdy's success was on a bullshit bounce.. and Goff had bad drops on his end.

All this to say.. hit that fucking munchkin.. hit him a lot and hit him hard.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Purdy is an incredible processor with great targets and scheme.
He's got a mediocre arm and, imo, is about average-to-poor, once he starts getting really hit.
Imo.. Goff outplayed him in the NFC title game. A huge chunk of Purdy's success was on a bullshit bounce.. and Goff had bad drops on his end.

All this to say.. hit that fucking munchkin.. hit him a lot and hit him hard.
Reynolds drop on 4th down was huge. They had a shot until then.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes I can! And I will! I will never stop dissing Mr. Overrated...I mean Mr. Irrelevant.

LMAO - okay sure…. Mr. Irrelevant is underrated.I guess it’s another year,but I’ll be seeing if there is any more improvement.Funny every Ram last season made the team.Don’t Des Juan !!

Purdy though is a solid QB who is a winner in The NFL.Go ask Tre Lance about him,maybe Jimmy G,or even Darnold ?? Those guys wish he stunk & overrated .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Purdy throws medicine balls over the middle just like Jimmy. Niners running game allows them to scheme receivers open but in crunch time Purdy hasn’t been nearly accurate enough. Lions win that Title game easily with anything close to competent in their secondary. Purdy was just throwing jump balls up for grabs and should have had 3-4 interceptions in the NFC Championship game. Niners had a great season but struggled against the Packers and the Lions in the playoffs. The collapse in the Super Bowl is going to make it challenging to repeat as NFC Champions and they seemed to have no plan in the offseason and the draft to address their glaring weaknesses in the offensive line. Kittle is another year older and CMC will hit his expiration date soon as Kyle continues to run him into the ground.

Sounds good & some truth to your view.I know a Niner Fan was sort of disappointed & never wants to be wrong so won’t go out on a limb to like there draft.He’ll get more excited & talk crap when something is going good.

I hope the niners stink.