The Happy New Year Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A resolution I have is getting super hot and other pepper powder to @Ramrocket and a few jars of Hungarian Hot Wax peppers to @Tron . Sorry for my delay guys. Work and OT, tearing down shed, and rain has hampered me. We'll get them out soon. Peace.

Please include me... chocolate habs. Please please please

Ramatik

Starter
Well a Happy New Years to all of you. We made another one. Let's make this one a better one.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best wishes to all my Rams friends/family on ROD. Best of the best fans in the NFL right here. 2016 is going to be awesome!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I do have some powder from them and the chocolate ghosts. :cool: Not much but can send some.

The Habs would be fantastic ,,, but I don't need any from the ghosts. LOL

Don't worry about it if you only have a little. Those Habs had amazing flavor... you should savor whatever you have.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It will be a Happy New Year " IF!!" I can Win the 1.3 Billion in this Weeks Power-Ball!!:mrburnsevil:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Habs would be fantastic ,,, but I don't need any from the ghosts. LOL

Don't worry about it if you only have a little. Those Habs had amazing flavor... you should savor whatever you have.

My first year of growing the chocolate ghosts so I only grew one plant. I got the Hab ghosts from a friend. Plan on growing both of more this year. I liked the flavor too. I'll bump it up to 3 to 6 plants, but my staples are the other super hots. Lokking forward to the Borg 9 this year. I've seen chocolates of them already too. :cool: